New to the Board!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New to the Board!!!!

Ace305

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Whats Up. Great Die Hards here. I like all the point of views, you guys have. I heard and read all the news for Sundays game, NY feels like we disrespected them. Lets see how they feel after they actually do get disrespected on the field.... Go Fins!!!!:yell:

Welcome to the board buddy. Its a little slow right now, but it should pick up as the game gets closer......

:welcome: to the board!! Always good to have another Dolphins fan around.

Welcome. I am a true veteran here, having been on the board all of 2 days now. :D

But I am a veteran lurker of this board and I gotta say that this place does indeed ROCK!:rocker:

GO PHINS! CRUSH THE GIANTS!!

What up Ace and '72! Welcome aboard.

Ace, I guess I missed where NY thought we disrespected them? Any info on whats up?

Thanks for the welcome Dolfan02.

I think Ace was talking about the Giants secondary twisting some banal comments Fiedler made about them being vulnerable to some big plays so far this season (simply stating the facts), into Jay talking smack like he was saying he would light them up.

Welcome Ace, this game won't be a cakewalk, if we play to our strenghts, we have chance, we play flat, we can get blown out. Let's hope for a emotional, energy filled Dolphin team to show up..Go phins.

Thanks for the welcome. It was Feidler's comments that ticked off the Giants a bit. I agree with the comments if we play emotionally like we did agains the bills they cant stay on the feild with us. Hey Predaphin34 nice tattoo. You are die hard!!:evil:
This forum seams busy. Are there any Jets fans here, there pretty quiet these days.:yell:

:welcome: a-board Ace and 72

there are far more Bills fans than Jets fan here, but they too are quiet these days.... :hmmm:

:welcome:

The mods are your friends. :)

Originally posted by Muck
:welcome:

The mods are your friends. :)

Don't believe the hype! :D

I couldn't resist Muck....

Back
Top Bottom