New to the board | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New to the board

Vegas_Phin

Alright Miami!!!
Reaction score
I still have a good feeling about the remainder of the season, even with the current situation in the injury front. I am concerned with the reports of Oronde possibly being out for the season.

That being said, I think beating the Jills this weekend heading into the bye week will go a long way. It will give the team confidence that they can still go out and win without some of their key contributors.

Anyhow, I am that I found this board.

Go Phins :)

Welcome VP....i will be moving to reno ,at least now I know I wont be the only Phinfan in Nevada ;)

Welcome hopefully you can bring that vegas luck to the dolphins injury report.

Tough task beating us "Jilly Bobs" with a preseason offense....

2nd string QB, 3rd & 4th string WRs- I say we put 8-9 in the box and stuff ya! :)

Originally posted by Dozerdog
Tough task beating us "Jilly Bobs" with a preseason offense....

2nd string QB, 3rd & 4th string WRs- I say we put 8-9 in the box and stuff ya! :)

If you do, old friend, Lucas will kill ya.

Originally posted by WCoastFin
Welcome VP....i will be moving to reno ,at least now I know I wont be the only Phinfan in Nevada ;)

I knew I was at the right place, I feel right at home. Thanks for all the hospitality.

Hey WCoastFin, believe it or not, there are at least four Dolphin bars in Vegas that I know of.

Originally posted by Vegas_Phin

I knew I was at the right place, I feel right at home. Thanks for all the hospitality.

Hey WCoastFin, believe it or not, there are at least four Dolphin bars in Vegas that I know of.

Really!? so you mean theres alot more of us out there in Vegas? thats cool....know of any Dolphin Bars in Reno?....actually theres a guy by the name of Rafael that post here too...and hes a finfan that lives in Reno also...hes helping me get a loan for my house....but man youd be surprised how many finfans there are in Cali bro!

Originally posted by WCoastFin

Really!? so you mean theres alot more of us out there in Vegas? thats cool....know of any Dolphin Bars in Reno?....actually theres a guy by the name of Rafael that post here too...and hes a finfan that lives in Reno also...hes helping me get a loan for my house....but man youd be surprised how many finfans there are in Cali bro!

Sorry, I don't know of any Dolphin Bars up in Reno.

I have been to Phin games in San Diego and Oakland and you are absolutely right. I was surprised how many Dolphin fans were at those games. Granted, I am sure most of us didn't wear our gear in Oakland.

Back
Top Bottom