New To The Site & Message To Everyone!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New To The Site & Message To Everyone!!

dreamz4fins

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Ok

1st of all, I want to say that I was blessed to find this site this year, because I had never seen it before until this offseason. I've been reading the Forums for weeks now and I have to tell you, I don't have to go anywhere else for info on the my beloved Fins. FinFlurry; Thank you so much for your TC reports. As for the rest of you, I feel like I know so many of you already because I'm on this site 24-7. Originally from Miami. 25 yrs from Hialeah. I am now up in O-Town because I got a kick *** job. But enough about me, lets get into some Dolphin talk... :shakeno: 1st of all, I appreciate the true Fans on this site " you know who you are " and I have to say that some of you " ALL FIN FANS " sometimes really dissapoint me. The truth is guys, that every team in the NFL has this happen them. Well, maybe not all at the same time, but it does. We're fortunate to always have a competitive team. Ricky really SUCKS!! Never saw it coming. And, Boston; I think the Organization should have evaluated his past injury, and added some depth, some real depth. That's our FO fo ya. But, what's happened has already happened. About Feeley, what a freakin coinsidence that Boston gets hurt and all of a sudden, he sucks again. " according to the media " Always keep that in mind. I'm sure he's having trouble, but remember that our D-LINE is not playing like they're practicing, I'm sure they are drilling our O-LIne nasty style to see what they have. Now, let's talk about the fact that everyone is counting us out of this thing, but what they seem to over look is that we will have one of the if not the most poweful Defense in Dolphin history coming into this season and that they have to score more than 3 points to win a game. Now, if they aquire Keenan or Freeman... guys it doesn't matter which one it is and Freeman "from the looks of it is pretty much signed if this thing with the Bucs does not unfold " and our O-Line plays somewhat descent, compared to last year. Again, what are the chances they will be worse than that? Let's say Feeley doesn't cut it on his 1st year with us, especially with this whole mess. " Can you really blame the guy " He will be our future QB. (mark my words) I've seen this kid play. Fiedler would be the obvious choice because he is used to a mess on our O-line. Hopefully that will not be the case. I think Minor and company can definitely surprise some defenses out there, especially when they don't know who and how they're coming. Unpredictable is what we have been wishing for, and that's what we have :). We the fans don't even know what to expect or who for that matter. But, my point is that beating ourselves with everything b4 even pre-season is a complete waste of time, and entertainment because we are in desperate need of some Football. We have Dominance in our defense and a really unpredictable Offense. Worse Case Scenario... We get to see our fins play some real Football, because I don't know about you, but I was tired of seeing Ricky run and the Dolphins not running anywhere. I'm actually happy the Dushbag is gone. If we are a loosing team, enjoy their efforts, watch Wanny finally get canned, I honestly believe that Rick is a smart and good GM. " Its not his fault " He has responded on evrything so far, and that's exactly what we need. Have some fun with no high expectations, and watch the future of this team develop along the year. I know is hard to swallow but that's Football for you, and I'm sure that they will surprise teams out there, no matter what. This is not all optimism, its just reality; Look @ the Bengals. I think they're a descent team now. Atleast we won't have to wait 15 yrs to have a half descent team. There is plenty that can still be done this year, and if Fiedler has to start; F**K IT~!!~
Why not? Do you really want to put our future QB in a situation where he might get hurt, if we don't have the team that will take us all the way? I LOVE ALL OF YOU FANS!! Very happy to be here, and will be around allot. Let The Games Begin. I guarantee you that Leftwich this Saturday will not get into the end zone. Anyone want to put a small wager on this?
Miami Defense: THE WALL!!!!
Peace to all of you, and hope to get some feedback from this post.
:D

Back
Top Bottom