New to the site | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New to the site

haoleboy

Starter
Reaction score
Hey all, new to the site. Got tired of some of the other sites where everybody rips everybody if you don't have 3000 posts. Been reading some of the threads and you look like a good bunch of peeps. Lookin forward to talkin Fins with ya.

-haoleboy

Welcome brother!:hi5: I highly recommend joining VIP for 36.00 a year. It is full of awesome news, conversation, and good debating as well. Glad to have you here.:up:

Fins Lover + Graphic Designer= My Fins T's! Hello ALL!

I've bled Aqua and Orange since birth and a season tix holder the past 7 years! I am also a graphic designer and have joined my two passions. I welcome you to see my Fins shirts by clicking above. OK, that's it for the shameless plugs. No more or I'll be banished from FinHeaven. I'm really hear to talk fins football. Sad to see Zach go, but I understand. At least he's not a Patsy and he'll be near home. Let's hope the Tuna knows what he's doing when draft time rolls around. GO FINS! -Peace - Dan

I've bled Aqua and Orange since birth and a season tix holder the past 7 years! I am also a graphic designer and have joined my two passions. I welcome you to see my Fins shirts by clicking above. OK, that's it for the shameless plugs. No more or I'll be banished from FinHeaven. I'm really hear to talk fins football. Sad to see Zach go, but I understand. At least he's not a Patsy and he'll be near home. Let's hope the Tuna knows what he's doing when draft time rolls around. GO FINS! -Peace - Dan

Welcome aboard Dan, Mary said you would be joining.

Hey all, new to the site. Got tired of some of the other sites where everybody rips everybody if you don't have 3000 posts. Been reading some of the threads and you look like a good bunch of peeps. Lookin forward to talkin Fins with ya.

-haoleboy

Welcome bro, glad you joined us.

Back
Top Bottom