New To The Site | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New To The Site

edsta74

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Just wanted to introduce myself to all my fellow Dolfans. I'm on here EVERY DAY!!, But never really wrote in on anything( a few times, maybe). This is the best Fins site ever!! Always new info to check up on and i enjoy reading everyones opinions. I'm from NYC, and ALL my friends are Jets fans, so u can imagine the crap i have to put up with every year. ( Not last year tho!!;) ) The good part about my friends being Jets fans is that we make the Miami game down in Fla. every year. We've done it now for the last 4 years, and will continue to do so !! Thanks for your time

GO FINZ!!!

You wouldn't be that guy from the football commercial where its in a bar in NYC and all the jets fans are getting bummed out because of the dolphins scoring on them andthats when the one guy in a dolphind jersey jumps up and screams "YES!!!" and all the guys stare him down back into his chair? Are you? You have a Z. Thomas jersey don't you. Well wether or not, welcome!

:welcome: edsta74. Hopefully you can keep those Jets fans off your back for another year...

Originally posted by Disnardo
:welcome: edsta74. Hopefully you can keep those Jets fans of your back for another year...

Dont think that will be a problem anymore. And last year was GREAT. After so many years of being swept by the Jets, I was starting to wonder if they would ever beat them again!. Then along came Ricky, and its been all good ever since!:D

welcome to the board as you can tell from my name im also from NY on long island welcome and have fun:jetssuck: :welcome:

Originally posted by cubanbadguy
You wouldn't be that guy from the football commercial where its in a bar in NYC and all the jets fans are getting bummed out because of the dolphins scoring on them andthats when the one guy in a dolphind jersey jumps up and screams "YES!!!" and all the guys stare him down back into his chair? Are you? You have a Z. Thomas jersey don't you. Well wether or not, welcome!

I am absolutely that guy!!:lol: Every time the game is on thats me. Only diff is that I jump up and scream and dont care how many Jets fans are in the place. I'm proud to be a fins fan and Wear my colors to every game! Even at the meadowlands! I was at the monday night miracle and got ripped the whole way to the parking lot!

I was at that game also with another finfan I was in full battle colors hat jacket jersey pants socks shoes and others when the game was over I got pelted with hot dogs and beer jests fans are all imature losers:cointoss:

Originally posted by LIDOLFAN
I was at that game also with another finfan I was in full battle colors hat jacket jersey pants socks shoes and others when the game was over I got pelted with hot dogs and beer jests fans are all imature losers:cointoss:

unfortunately, ur right. It makes u not want to go to the game. Thats why i enjoy going south to catch the game. Last year, there were plenty of fights in miami too, but i'm not outnumbered there;)

Back
Top Bottom