new top 3 picks | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

new top 3 picks

primetime23

Practice Squad
Reaction score
1, best o-linemen (if young, cutler or huff dont slip)

2, best db

3, best wide reicever, prabably janothan orr or brandon williams

BPA. Picking for position when we still have so many areas requiring improvement would be a mistake.We'd be going back to Wanny Ball.

I think, if the right player is available you could make a case for several positions. Until we have a better idea of who we can sign in Free Agency I personally think it's too early to think of priorities for upgrade throught he draft even though you can make a case for your priority list.

We should have secondary guys in those picks, guys who wont give up the big plays

I like:

1. OLB

2. OL

3. DB

I don't think there is a big enough need to draft a WR with one of our top 3 picks.

brandon williams is a real good wr and a good returner. I really think we should pick him up

primetime23 said:
brandon williams is a real good wr and a good returner. I really think we should pick him up

we don't need him. We have Wes, and are about to sign Campbell. Both are good return men and WRs. Why waste a pick on someone you dont need

if you are going to take a WR draft Demetrius Williams in the 3rd. HE has the build and potential to be a number 1 WR. He just needs alot of time to develope.

Finsfan79 said:
if you are going to take a WR draft Demetrius Williams in the 3rd. HE has the build and potential to be a number 1 WR. He just needs alot of time to develope.

once again, we dont need a WR, at least that high in the draft. We have way bigger needs

UltraDol-Fan said:
I'd like to see a QB with our second or third pick

I think that will be determined by what happens in FA. If we do get Brees, then we can concentrait on our D, and maybe use a day 2 pick on a QB to groom for the future

playmaker1 said:
I think that will be determined by what happens in FA. If we do get Brees, then we can concentrait on our D, and maybe use a day 2 pick on a QB to groom for the future

Not true I think even if we get a QB in free agency we need to think about the future and a guy like Omar Jacobs in the 3rd would be really nice. Too much talent in the 2nd to go QB tho.

1st. Oline
2nd. Corner or DB
3rd. QB / LB

there are some good QBs we can draft in the 4th on day 2. I think our high picks should be to fill the needs we have this year, then concentrate on future guys

playmaker1 said:
there are some good QBs we can draft in the 4th on day 2. I think our high picks should be to fill the needs we have this year, then concentrate on future guys

Well this is true, But I can't see passing Omar Jacobs up in the 3rd. he is really the only QB I view as an option on the first day assuming we sign a QB in free agency.

I agree, Jacobs would be a great pick. I am still hoping we trade down and get Ko and maybe pick up and extra pick so we can still get good guys for D, and maybe Jacobs! wouldnt that be sweet

playmaker1 said:
I agree, Jacobs would be a great pick. I am still hoping we trade down and get Ko and maybe pick up and extra pick so we can still get good guys for D, and maybe Jacobs! wouldnt that be sweet

Yeah I am a Big Ko Simpson fan! I have seen him play alot on a if average Defense and he made a huge impression on me! I even traded down and picked him in that Mock draft!

Back
Top Bottom