New Trivia ? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New Trivia ?

Well it wasn't 1972 :lol:

Unfortunately, I will say it was 1993. :cry:

December slide:

December 5, 1993
Miami drops a 19-14 decision to the New York Giants at Joe Robbie Stadium.

December 13, 1993
Miami's 21-20 loss to Pittsburgh

Next two games not mentioned.

January 2, 1994
The Dolphins lose by a 33-27 count in overtime at New England. It is the fifth consecutive loss for the Dolphins and the team is eliminated from the playoffs later in the day as the Raiders rally from a 17-point deficit to win over Denver and qualify for the playoffs.

yes. Maam

that was a sucky year, though I went JRS to see the highlight of Scott Mitchell's career when the Fins blew out a highly regarded Chiefs team.

that was the worst! I turned 16 that year, and for my present my mother got us a trip w/some Giant fans(I lived in NY) to come down for my first Dolphins game at JRS. The reason I started to like the Dolphins had everything to do w/#13. Then about 2 weeks after I learned of the trip nbc in game interupts what ever crappy teams i was watching to show Dan tear his achillies. I remember throwing many inanament objects that day. The Deberg comes in, and he wasn't that bad so I started to get excited again. Then after arriving at the game late due a ****ty busdriver I got to see Deberg rip his finger almost clear off his hand. that was the worst Dolphin season I can remember.

funny thing was :cry: we were 9-2 and then lost last 5 games after Dan then Mitchell then DeBerg got hurt. I watched that game with a bunch of Giants fan and it sucked...

Back
Top Bottom