New UDFA Signing! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New UDFA Signing!

We signed him about 2 or 3 days ago. I heard that he was a pretty good DT. But i doubt that he will make the team.

Scouting Report: Orrin Thompson
Vital Statistics
Position: DT School: Duke
Height: 6-6 Weight: 315 lbs.
When Thompson first came to Duke, he weighed a paltry 218 lbs. After a few years of working out and hitting the weights, he has blossomed into a mammoth of a man, weighing a robust 310 lbs. Thompson has improved with every year and seen a lot of playing time for the Blue Devils. He needs to improve his footwork, and he must learn to shed blockers more effectively to have a chance in the NFL. Thompson recorded 57 tackles, 2.5 for a loss and four passes broken up, but he is still considered a developmental prospect a few years away from being a factor in the NFL

bigfish#99 said:
Vital Statistics
When Thompson first came to Duke, he weighed a paltry 218 lbs. After a few years of working out and hitting the weights, he has blossomed into a mammoth of a man, weighing a robust 310 lbs. Thompson has improved with every year and seen a lot of playing time for the Blue Devils. He needs to improve his footwork, and he must learn to shed blockers more effectively to have a chance in the NFL. Thompson recorded 57 tackles, 2.5 for a loss and four passes broken up, but he is still considered a developmental prospect a few years away from being a factor in the NFL

Think that he knows they test for Roids in the NFL????

Hey I say whatever it takes to get him up to 350!!

bigfish#99 said:
Vital Statistics
When Thompson first came to Duke, he weighed a paltry 218 lbs. After a few years of working out and hitting the weights, he has blossomed into a mammoth of a man, weighing a robust 310 lbs.
Holy ****!.....he added a small person! :eek:

6'6" 315... man! saban loves those big boys!

see people are so quick to accuse a hard worker of 'roids, you dont know he does it so don't accuse him of it.

BocaHighQB said:
see people are so quick to accuse a hard worker of 'roids, you dont know he does it so don't accuse him of it.

Do you know what a joke is? Lighten up!! I don't know the guy - nor do you. With all the hysteria over Roids and seeing this guy blow up like he ate a small kid or actually a big kid I thought I'd keep it light. I couldn't care less if he does roids or just eats ALOT of wheaties. If he makes plays and helps the team then I'm a big fan.

Sorry, Thats not what you made it seem like, It wasn't a jab at you I just have noticed a lot of it lately due to all of the steroid problems.

He's probably just training camp fodder and we will not even remember him by the start of the season. He will probably get indigestion and loose all the weight, when he throws up the goat he ate.

hey bocahighQB... did u actually play QB for Boca High and if so... when?

Back
Top Bottom