New Uniform Concept | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New Uniform Concept

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
red white and blue?..the uniforms are ugly, but far from gay. Who wears aqua and orange unless they're marching in a pride parade:tongue:

I understand your stance on this issue as I've heard the water up your way is brown and you may not have ever seen the aqua colored water in which dolphins swim down here.

I kind of liked them...but I really like our current uniforms...i love our logo and colors...our uniforms are original instead of ordinary...like all those red, white, and blue ones that so many teams have!!!

I hope we never change our logo or colors...I love them.

It seems like all those teams that change their uniforms do it because they think that for some reason...they will win a SB...and we all know that's really not the case for all...you know what I mean JILLLLS fans...right?

Go Fins!!!

definately no to the teal helments, theyd look so stupid....

Honestly Sal, how do you feel about our Uniforms?

Originally posted by bigmiamifan

I understand your stance on this issue as I've heard the water up your way is brown and you may not have ever seen the aqua colored water in which dolphins swim down here.
Check my location genius:goof:

I dont like it how you cant have the Phins logo on the helmet if you re-touch the uniform. A blank aqua helmet just looks dumb

Nah, ours that we have now are keen. I have yet to see an alternate jersey from us that looked better than our originals. Those orange monstrocities from last year will hopefully never be seen again.

In those screenshots, who's your quarterback? I couldn't read the number.

If the Dolphins never change their uniforms, I'll be happy, I really like them. And I, too, like the Bills uniforms, except for when they wear the white pants with the white jerseys. Those look awful.

The QB is some guy I drafted.. Jason Willis.. He is a 95 in his 3rd season.

Right. Aqua and orange and white are gay colors, evidently, as Bills fans are wont to bring up. I wasnt aware colors could be gay, and it's pretty funny considering the Bills pretty much stole a rejected design out of the Patriots wastebasket.

Btw..There is an alternate Dolphin logo in Madden. Not just the old school logo. If you create a franchise, there is a different Dolphin. Would you be able to use that on their helmets?

Those screen shots made me think the Dolphins had been sent to play in NFL Europe. :D

I'd like our chances (unless Fiedler was starting ;) ) of winning the World Bowl (?) but having to endure those uniforms? :(

ESPN Football is fun, though the running game is over-the-top with a great back this year. Been playing the Sega Sports Football since NFL2K on the Dreamcast (great, great system that Sega bailed on too soon) so I prefer it over Madden.

Besides ESPN Football supports Xbox Live and Madden doesn't. Easy decision there.

Back
Top Bottom