New Uniforms Predictions | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New Uniforms Predictions

mikefinfan

Die hard Fins Fan
Reaction score
My prediction is that the uni's will be basically the same, but the picture that sean smith put up was of the orange jersey...so if the orange jersey is our new home jersey, i feel like nike would pair the orange jersey with the aqua pants for something different.... maybe we will see the aqua on aqua more too....

what are your thoughts and predictions ?

I dont think the aqua pant, orange jersey combo would work, what with the white helmet and all. I'm hardly optimistic about the changes.... especially if 100% orange is our new home jersey. On that fabric it looks like peach too.... and of course orange(peachy) socks come with it. If they were smart they would go back to the originals or atleast ditch the early 90's disney cartoon logo.

Something needs to be changed, in my opinion, but i'm afraid the more it changes the worse it would become. What Buffalo did last year was awesome....
I'd prefer we either go back to the originals, or revamp it completely, like my avatar (two toned jerseys are killer)..... My prediction ? I'll say they just eff it up a little bit more.

x2_b78c0a81-1.jpg

It appears that the numbers on the shoulders may have been taken off. More Peach !!
If they could just do something similar to this I'd be soooo happy......
jerseys07746177-1.jpg

Basically just a modernization of the stripes.

Orange is not the new home jersey. They've used white at home for their entire existance to force opponents to wear their dark uniforms, and remain cool themselves in the hot and muggy afternoon weather we get here.

We need to stop having such a stupid looking cartoon logo. So many people make fun of our logo and colors, it's just a disgrace.

do what the bills and 9ers did and go for the throwbacks. the throwbacks we wore on thanksgiving awhile ago were the ****.

That would really get them made fun of. Dolphins are not intimidating. They're dolphins...

Broncos arent intimidating either, but they're logo is one pissed-off horse..... same with all the bird teams.
I like this logo, same dolphin... but replacing the cheesy sun with a football and enlarging it helps.
miamidolphinscreatedbydoughouvener18-1.png

We need to stop having such a stupid looking cartoon logo. So many people make fun of our logo and colors, it's just a disgrace.

They do that because we're just God awful atrocious on the football field. If we were actually competitive I don't think people would have much to say about it.

maybe if we change the unis we will go to the superbowl the broncos, and seattle. lol hey it could happen

This thread is crazy lol.

How many times have you guys looked over a schedule release and thought, "Man, I don't know if we can beat those guys. Their logos look tough. I'm intimidated."

:lol:

Broncos arent intimidating either, but they're logo is one pissed-off horse..... same with all the bird teams.
I like this logo, same dolphin... but replacing the cheesy sun with a football and enlarging it helps.
miamidolphinscreatedbydoughouvener18-1.png
thats ok but i dont know. i would rather have the old logo and enlarge it or just get a mean one like the fin heaven one. i dont like the blue helmets. it needs something just cant put my finger on it. maybe more aqua or orange.

i like the fin heaven style one because its just badass....who cares if dolphins aren't intimidating....neither are cardinals....and its not about the logo scaring anyone...its about how appealing it is....

Broncos are by far more intimidating than Dolphins. A horse is a strong animal that can kill a person. And yeah, birds aren't intimidating, but none of those logos go beyond angry eyes. The Finheaven logo has an angry dolphin on steroids with an angry grin. It's goofy.

Back
Top Bottom