New Uniforms Predictions | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New Uniforms Predictions

So I did some digging and found the concept uniform I did a long time ago. This is actually a tweaked version of the original concept I had, so when I tweaked the original I put in a request with our resident uniform swap guru, Gladsadmad, to apply my concept to a player. He couldn't apply it directly to a player, but he did use that Nike template to apply it to. He had to tweak mi design a bit, but I actually liked it better.

Anyway, here is my concept.
clear.gif

And here is my concept applied to the Nike model by Gladsadmad:
clear.gif

I like this a lot, other then the numbers...they seem a little too rounded for me.... but thats just imho.... other then that, it looks great!

Our colors are NOT teal
Our colors are NOT orange

Our colors are MOTHER ****ING AQUA & CORAL!

And we don't need a logo change or some gay ass black and blue thrown into our color scheme as to appear "tough".

Our colors are NOT teal
Our colors are NOT orange

Our colors are MOTHER ****ING AQUA & CORAL!

And we don't need a logo change or some gay ass black and blue thrown into our color scheme as to appear "tough".
First off, I think you need to take a deep breath and calm down. Secondly, while the official name of our orange might be "coral" it is most definitely not a true coral.

I like this a lot, other then the numbers...they seem a little too rounded for me.... but thats just imho.... other then that, it looks great!

I was going to say the exact same thing. I'm not a big fan of the number style.

Back
Top Bottom