New User Name | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New User Name

Chambers34Phins

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Time for a new user name for me... I would appreciate if some of you could donate me some points so I can get a new name.

What do you all think I should change it to? I like Chambers so I might change it to something to do with him.

i'll give u all of mine! I think the user name Willisthethrillus would suffice!

Williams34Phins said:
Ok, I'd rather have a first round bust gimp, then a head case.

bust? :roflmao: hurts doesnt it!

not like Willis's knee. You know he will never be the same right? He hasn't even taken a hit on it in over a year.

how about "the artist formerly known as 34fins....."

but don't change it yet, you know wanny and rick are both on their knees as we speak

Williams34Phins said:
not like Willis's knee. You know he will never be the same right? He hasn't even taken a hit on it in over a year.

doesnt really matter cuz we also have T henry BABYY!!! :D

zevo said:
doesnt really matter cuz we also have T henry BABYY!!! :D

Friendly banter is always appriciated but to come on this site today and mock us is a disgrace. Dont you have a funeral to crash or something?

I tried to change mine but couldnt find where I was able to.

Dread, ZEVO is just showing all of us what a completely classless individual he is...he'll grow out of it once he reaches puberty.

inFINSible said:
Dread, ZEVO is just showing all of us what a completely classless individual he is...he'll grow out of it once he reaches puberty.

yes ,classless because i am ripping on a team whose star player retired at 27 after making millions of dollars to go smoke weed in amsterdam. LMAO!!! This has nothing to do with class. This is pure entertainment! MAybe if Ricky retired because of some degenerative disease, i might feel some compassion, but the fact is the guy is a loon and took the whole city of miami down with him. and for that I applaud!

WAR WEED! WAR RICKY! WAR THE DOLPHINS FINISHING LAST PLACE IN THE EAST! I "M OUT!!!!

Back
Top Bottom