New User | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New User

thenumb

Practice Squad
Reaction score
what up everyone, bear fan here.. stumbled across this site while surfing! Nice!

Welcome to FinHeaven thenumb!
Hope you stick around and participate, even if you are a Bears fan! :jk:

Seriously, we welcome fans from all teams, even the Bills...

Feel free to take advantage of all FinHeaven has to offer, and if you have any comments, questions, or complaints, please feel free to contact either AJ or myself, or any of our Mods and Mentors.. we're always happy to help!

Jon

Bears?

I used to be a Bears fan many years ago. Then I dropped those losers and got on with a real team, the Dallas Cowboys.

clear.gif

Re: Bears?

Originally posted by Diachronic
I used to be a Bears fan many years ago. Then I dropped those losers and got on with a real team, the Dallas Cowboys.

clear.gif
a real team!:eek: the cowpies?! they have to play on artificial turf instead of grass because they'd never finish a game!:D

i hate people that jump ships. u prolly became a boyz fan when they started winning all their superbowls. stick with a team.

Originally posted by Flipper34
i hate people that jump ships. u prolly became a boyz fan when they started winning all their superbowls. stick with a team.
yeah, BANDWAGONER!:tongue:

Originally posted by WharfRat
Ok guys... lay off the new guy.

No reason to jump on him, he did nothing to you.....
by saying he's a bandwagoner, how in the heck do you classify that as jumping on somebody. when a person jumps to another team because they are doing better, in fact makes that person a bandwagoner.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by dolfan06
by saying he's a bandwagoner, how in the heck do you classify that as jumping on somebody. when a person jumps to another team because they are doing better, in fact makes that person a bandwagoner.:rolleyes:

:shakeno: whatever 06. The guy makes 4 posts, and already three people start knocking him. Not exactly how I'd want to be welcomed to a board. Besides, plenty of people change teams, just because you or I don't, doesn't mean we can talk down to those who do. :rolleyes2

Originally posted by WharfRat

:shakeno: whatever 06. The guy makes 4 posts, and already three people start knocking him. Not exactly how I'd want to be welcomed to a board. Besides, plenty of people change teams, just because you or I don't, doesn't mean we can talk down to those who do. :rolleyes2
i didn't talk down to him, i said bandwagoner and left it at that. i didn't say anything derogatory.:confused:

Back
Top Bottom