New WADE highlite MIX | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New WADE highlite MIX

Buddwalk said:
Lets kill this discussion please...lol It seems we disagree on where wade should be ranked but we both agree hes a great player.

BTW....Cold Pizza just did a "MVP Candidates as picked by the ESPN Basketball analysts" and guess who was in the 5 candidates? :sidelol:

Section126 said:
BTW....Cold Pizza just did a "MVP Candidates as picked by the ESPN Basketball analysts" and guess who was in the 5 candidates? :sidelol:

christopher columbus??? :huh:

Muck said:
Oh yeah, the video was good too. :lol:

Didn't care for the Avril Lavigne stuff. The constant "she" references really killed it. ;)

Lol I don't know i'm definately not an Avril fan but the song really wasn't bad for the vid imo. I think when they showed the clip of the Block and the word rejected came in almost in unison that really did it for me. :chuckle:

There's another one on there with the song "Break Yo Neck" by Busta Rhymes, equally as good mix, maybe better to some folks.

KuD said:
Lol I don't know i'm definately not an Avril fan but the song really wasn't bad for the vid imo. I think when they showed the clip of the Block and the word rejected came in almost in unison that really did it for me. :chuckle:

There's another one on there with the song "Break Yo Neck" by Busta Rhymes, equally as good mix, maybe better to some folks.
Yea I like that one and the 2pac one, I really hate that Avril song and her.

Look who the player of the month is...

Back
Top Bottom