New WADE highlite MIX | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New WADE highlite MIX

i solved the mystery: Buddwalk is a disgruntled knicks fan who is very upset that wade is very good, top 7 player for me, and that wade is better than his knicks team.

death7star said:
i solved the mystery: Buddwalk is a disgruntled knicks fan who is very upset that wade is very good, top 7 player for me, and that wade is better than his knicks team.

worse bobcats fan :chuckle:

Buddwalk said:
doesnt matter no player in his 3rd year is top 5 worthy i dont care what you say...your not going to change my mind

credibility...what makes you think you have any credibility in this forum over me anyway. Cause your a heats fan you think what you say is the law jeesh give me a break.

Dwayne wade is a top 15 player for me...top 10 almost but like I said 3 years in this league is not gonna make you an elite player...hell lebron james is top 10 but only cause hes starting to live up to some of this hype with his play this season. My top 10 consists of real basketball players not powderpuff juniormints

Notable as well talking bout wades nice night shooting congrats...one nights not gonna put him top 5 so your saying i should put andrew bogut in my top 5 as well tonight he went

8/10 16 points 11 rebounds 5 assists

WOW...not only did you insult Wade with "top 15" but then said that "lebron" starting to live up to the hype and therefore he is top 10....but Wade hasn't?

To top it off you then call Wade a "powder puff juniormint."

Buddwalk...do you know who Wade is? You do know he was third in the ROY voting, single handedly won a playoff series as a rookie, almost won another one aainst a $1 seed, then was a starting all-star and a second team all NBA with second team ALL-NBA defense, set a playoff record for 2nd year players, Is one of only 3 players ever to average 28/8/8 in the playoffs, has hit 16 game winning shots, was already an all-star game starter, is a leading scorer, is a candidate for 1st team all-NBA defense, will be at least all NBA 2nd team...only because Kobe is still alive...

You do know that we are talking about the guy that plays for the Heat right?

BTW...don't you just love it how he says..."Bogut did it ONE night also" so he should be top 5.....

Maybe Buddwalk really hasn't seen him play...

Budd...WADE DOES IT EVERY NIGHT. EVERY NIGHT. THERE ISN"T A MAN ON THE PLANET THAT CAN GUARD HIM. AND IF YOU MANAGE TO STOP HIM ONCE...HE THEN TRIES TO MAKE YOU AN EXAMPLE. ASK THE PISTONS. THEY HAVE SINCE LEARNED.

Buddwalk...apologize to this board and to Dwyane Wade. :wink:

Section126 said:
BTW...don't you just love it how he says..."Bogut did it ONE night also" so he should be top 5.....

Maybe Buddwalk really hasn't seen him play...

Budd...WADE DOES IT EVERY NIGHT. EVERY NIGHT. THERE ISN"T A MAN ON THE PLANET THAT CAN GUARD HIM. AND IF YOU MANAGE TO STOP HIM ONCE...HE THEN TRIES TO MAKE YOU AN EXAMPLE. ASK THE PISTONS. THEY HAVE SINCE LEARNED.

Buddwalk...apologize to this board and to Dwyane Wade. :wink:

jump off the bandwagon and take a cold shower buddy...3 years of great play does not make you top 5

Im done with this crap of an arguement cause it seems like im in a cornered room and no matter what i say it'll be wrong. I've talked with numerous people from other places including primetime and he agrees with me dwyane wade is not a top 5 player. Top 10 debatable, top 15 is where I have him

Buddwalk said:
jump off the bandwagon and take a cold shower buddy...3 years of great play does not make you top 5

Im done with this crap of an arguement cause it seems like im in a cornered room and no matter what i say it'll be wrong. I've talked with numerous people from other places including primetime and he agrees with me dwyane wade is not a top 5 player. Top 10 debatable, top 15 is where I have him

apparantly we have a wade hater in the house.

Oh yeah, the video was good too. :lol:

Didn't care for the Avril Lavigne stuff. The constant "she" references really killed it. ;)

Buddwalk said:

You are cornered because you just basically said that "Dan Marino sucks".

You stated an opinion that has no basis in fact. I would love to see the 14 players you would rate over him. That should be high comedy.

3 years of what Wade has done is enough to make anybody a superstar. So I guess you think Carson Palmer is not a top ten QB either huh?

Watch a game Budd.

Section126 said:
You are cornered because you just basically said that "Dan Marino sucks".

You stated an opinion that has no basis in fact. I would love to see the 14 players you would rate over him. That should be high comedy.

3 years of what Wade has done is enough to make anybody a superstar. So I guess you think Carson Palmer is not a top ten QB either huh?

Watch a game Budd.

I've watched many...I dont think carson palmer is top 10 after one good year either. Im not a believer in this one or two good year thing then you should be hailed as a top 5 player. Thats Complete BS and you know it

What Marino did he did for 15+ years...thats why hes hailed as one of the greatest. You gotta realize im not signaling wade out, hell I didnt give kobe any love til he just recently hit 81 points.

Buddwalk said:
I've watched many...I dont think carson palmer is top 10 after one good year either. Im not a believer in this one or two good year thing then you should be hailed as a top 5 player. Thats Complete BS and you know it

What Marino did he did for 15+ years...thats why hes hailed as one of the greatest. You gotta realize im not signaling wade out, hell I didnt give kobe any love til he just recently hit 81 points.

So Marino wasn't a top ten QB in your eyes after his third year? Kobe got love AFTER he got 81 points....okay....

I guess you really are trying to destroy the rest of your credibility on Basketball.

Section126 said:
So Marino wasn't a top ten QB in your eyes after his third year? Kobe got love AFTER he got 81 points....okay....

I guess you really are trying to destroy the rest of your credibility on Basketball.

Wasnt alive to judge marino....But by your definition of good years

Kurt Warner is a top 5 qb of all time cause of what he did and Doug Williams of the redskins should be a top 10 qb of all time cause he won a superbowl his first season in the league.

I thought my credibility was already destroyed...I said kobe didnt get love from me, jeesh bro your like a energizer bunny you just keep on coming and coming mostly with crap responses that make no sense.

Hell maybe im wrong, maybe I dont watch enough basketball...maybe its cause I have a life and I cant plob my behind in front of a tv the whole day and fully evaluate a player...But I have watched wade played lets say 10 times total probobly...Great Player, good passer, great shooter, needs to work on the 3 pointer from what I saw. The Kid can really carry a team at such a young age, and has a whole lot of heart. But all those things wont put you in the top 5...just after 3 years of solid player

Buddwalk said:
Wasnt alive to judge marino....But by your definition of good years

Kurt Warner is a top 5 qb of all time cause of what he did and Doug Williams of the redskins should be a top 10 qb of all time cause he won a superbowl his first season in the league.

I thought my credibility was already destroyed...I said kobe didnt get love from me, jeesh bro your like a energizer bunny you just keep on coming and coming mostly with crap responses that make no sense.

Hell maybe im wrong, maybe I dont watch enough basketball...maybe its cause I have a life and I cant plob my behind in front of a tv the whole day and fully evaluate a player...But I have watched wade played lets say 10 times total probobly...Great Player, good passer, great shooter, needs to work on the 3 pointer from what I saw. The Kid can really carry a team at such a young age, and has a whole lot of heart. But all those things wont put you in the top 5...just after 3 years of solid player

The arguement wasn't alltime. The arguement is right now. You know that. I don't know why you jumped to that? You are calling my responses crap but you are the one changing the arguement....

And yes...When Kurt Warner was putting up those numbers...he was a top 5 QB and a top 5 to 10 player in the NFL. Nobody has argued that Wade is top 5 all-time. NOBODy mentioned all-time. We are talking about top 5 NOW in the NBA.

You saying that you saw 10 games total of Wade rests my case.

Section126 said:
The arguement wasn't alltime. The arguement is right now. You know that. I don't know why you jumped to that?

And yes...When Kurt Warner was putting up those numbers...he was a top 5 QB and a top 5 to 10 player in the NFL. Nobody has argued that Wade is top 5 all-time.

You saying that you saw 10 games total of Wade rests my case.

Lets kill this discussion please...lol It seems we disagree on where wade should be ranked but we both agree hes a great player.

Back
Top Bottom