New Wallpaper!!!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New Wallpaper!!!!!!

FinHeavenAJ

FinHeaven Lives
Reaction score
The day has finally come. Laurie has awoken from here deep sleep and worked up three wallpapers. She claims that she will be available for wallpaper making all summer :D Anyways, check out Gallery Seven for her awesome work. I personally can't wait to see more of her excellent work. If you wish to e-mail Laurie, please click here

Yes, it's me.... and I wasn't sleeping LOL I've been working my butt off! But I'm back now... for a while anyway. I really need some good pictures to work with, so if anyone can help, please email me! I'm looking forward to making some cool wallpapers for this season. I'm a little rusty, but give me time!!!!! ~Laurie

I don't mean to sound like a jerk or nething but you GOTTA make a Chris Chambers wallpaper...PLEASE make a Chris Chambers wallpaper...I'm beggin ya here

Laurie, nice to see you back at it!!

Great stuff!!

QUOTE: "I don't mean to sound like a jerk or nething but you GOTTA make a Chris Chambers wallpaper...PLEASE make a Chris Chambers wallpaper...I'm beggin ya here"

TRUE.....TRUE!!

She is working on it... its easier said than done. We need a nice large picture of Chris Chambers, because it will be on a big picture. Just like when you take a 4x6 photo and enlarge it to a 11x14 without negatives... the image gets blurry.

I'm sure everyone here wants a nice clear picture of the great one :D

Re: Nice work Laurie...

Originally posted by GazPhin
...particularly like the idea of the schedule as a backdrop!
very nice - do you do screensavers, too

One thing I found that might be a mistake is, the schedule wallpaper has an ESPN game at 1:00pm, and it says it is on 11-0.

I cornfused...lol

otherwise it is my new wallpaper.

Those are great wallpapers! Kudos. I for one would love a Ricky Wallpaper...the only Ricky fins pic is that one from the toy site. I streched it and smoothed it and it is my wallpaper now. It is real blurry though.

The Fiedler wallpaper with the schedule it looks like he is looking at the ground. That Gailey offense was something wasn't it.

Chris Chambers, uh?? You got it!! I just finished it and sent it to the webmaster... now we just gotta wait on him :-) Did the best I could with what I had... I really really need more pics to work with... hint hint............. ~Laurie

Back
Top Bottom