New WR's Looked Very Solid..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New WR's Looked Very Solid.....

BLITZKRIEG

~LACUNA LEGIONS~
Reaction score
Just back from day one, and I was extremely impressed with the group of WR's we've got here this year.....

All of them contributed today in a big way....

Rookie JR Tolver was awesome IMO. He was a very nice site to see today, and he made some really nice grabs as well. He could come on strong if he continues to play the way he did today....

WR D. Thompson basically ended all speculation today. We no longer need WR O. Gadsden. He's a bigger, faster, younger version of OG. Very nice addition on offense. IMPRESSIVE.

Undrafted rookie WR R. Bellamy was looking good too. This kid could be a diamond in the rough if he continues to impress. We'll wait and see with him, but keep an eye on him....

WR S. Simmons was probably the most improved WR out there today. He made a couple of nice grabs as well. We'll see with him..

J. McKnight and C. Chambers didn't see much action today. They both looked good though in minimal action.

QB J. Fiedler looked strong, and pretty accurate, but wasn't great. He's getting a good workout with these young guys, and he'll be fine I'm sure. QB S. Rosenfels stunk today. I sure hope QB B. Griese is on his way.....

RB R. Williams looked awesome. He's fast as lightning.....

DB T. Buckley had a pick today, and played very well. He'll be teaching DB J. Fletcher a thing or two about the position. He was a very solid addition on defense IMO.

Saw D. Rosenhaus hanging around. No news to report on SS S. Knight. He said nothing as happend as of yet......

Very impressive for the first day IMO. The team looked very excited to get things going, and the attitude seemed different toady. They were ready to work hard....

PHINZ RULE!!!!!:cap:

Last edited by a moderator:
T-Buck has a pick? Bet it was on Fiedler! :lol:

I've heard nothing but positive. Tolver did a GREAT job in his interview.. for a 5th-rounder! He made some CATCHES! Nice ones, I taped them on sports..

I know Sam was on the exercise machine..

Here's my take.

Seau was all over the place! They had a 11 on 11 at the and he knifed in and had ricky wrap up while Jay handed him the ball. Seau is fast! JT and Zach where jumpin all over him and High fiven.

Tolver made some incredible cathces, Also Lee looks gooood, he reminds of McMichael alot. The kid from UCF made a couple of great catches too.

They had this strange formation with the fullback in the slot that seemed to work great.

Flecther got burned by Thompson on an up patern. Flechter was right there he just didn't turn around.

Freeaman was burned my Mckinght and people in the stands where yelling for Sammy!.

Overall, I was very impressed with the team speed.

Thanks for the info Blitz :D

PS..I assume that the SS - Simmons was supposed to be Knight??

Originally posted by phinphan
Thanks for the info Blitz :D

PS..I assume that the SS - Simmons was supposed to be Knight??

No problem.....

Yes, I did mean to say SS S. Knight. Thanks for helping me there, I'm just too excited I guess.....

ALLLLLLLRIIIIIIIIIIGHTTTTTTTT MIIIIIIIIAAAAAMMMII!!!!!!!!!

PHINZ RULE!!!!:eek:

It sure was exciting...Blitz I don't know I though Sage did a good job today..Did you see SEAU intensity? I guess on man trash is another man treasure..By the way I brough a raffle ticket for a free Surtain autographed football from two gorgeous cheerleaders..

clear.gif

Were the pads on today? No. Did rookie JR Tolver care? No. He was diving around making crazy catches. He had Brock and them(not Sam/Pat, they didn't practice) look like JB Brown. Did today's performance mean he is gonna be raw as hell? No. But here's the yes.. I have CONFIDENCE that Tolver is gonna be the steal of the draft and will be our #4 WR!

Nice to hear great things about our team!!! but....before I put on the Teal colored glasses i will need to see some of it myself......I remeber all the hype surrounding Ray Green last year in Mini-camp without the pads and all....Im just tired of being dissapointed.....but I also must say great job guys, keep the reports coming in, we can sure use as many diffrent point of views as we can especially for us guys out here on the other side of the states.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ya see I knew Ray Green sucked from the day we had him. He's a poor man's Zebbie Letheridge.. :eek:

Great info. It is times like these I regre living on he west coast... Oh well, at least I am close to my Dodgers and Lakers...

Back
Top Bottom