New York Knicks Denver Nuggets Fight!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New York Knicks Denver Nuggets Fight!!!

The Blueprint said:
Hey you (Mardy Collins), young man......

YOU GOT KNOCKED.. THE.. ****.. OUT!!!!!!!
fo real..........carmelo one of my favorite players only non-blazer i got a jersey of.......he scrambled after that though......i heard nate robinson and jr smith had beef from EBC

mjwenz said:
NBA = Full of THUGS

My favorite is when they are proud of what they are doing, you know like pounding their chest and holding their chest out challenging the guy to come after him even when it's over.

That's great, very professional.
Nascar= gets in fights

Hockey= gets in fights

and other sports= gets in fights

NBA gets in a fight, they are called thugs and punks but when dudes from nascar gets in fights and other sports..its nothing

get the **** outta here with that

The Blueprint said:
Hey you (Mardy Collins), young man......

YOU GOT KNOCKED.. THE.. ****.. OUT!!!!!!!

But yeah, I don't like Melo either. He's a *****. I hope he gets suspended for a long time, and it's a shame Jared Jeffries didn't get a fair shot at him. I think Jeffries would've handled him pretty well!
by a cheap shot.

NEW YORK -- Ten players, including NBA scoring leader Carmelo Anthony, were ejected for fighting during a wild brawl near the end of Saturday night's game between the Denver Nuggets and New York Knicks.
All 10 players on the court at the time were tossed for their involvement in the ugly incident that spread across the court and spilled into the crowd at Madison Square Garden.
Anthony scored 34 points before the melee took place with about 1:15 left in the Nuggets' 123-100 victory over the Knicks.
The fight started after Knicks reserve Mardy Collins flagrantly fouled Denver's J.R. Smith. With punches being thrown by several players, the hitting and grabbing continued for several minutes before coaches and security ran onto the court and finally restored order.
Anthony was involved in a fight with the Knicks' Nate Robinson, who jumped into to jaw at Smith after the foul. Both Smith and Robinson ended up flying into the stands in the NBA's ugliest scene since the brawl between Pacers players and Detroit fans in 2004.
With each team forced to put five new players on the floor, Denver finished up the win and ended a two-game losing streak. Marcus Camby had 24 points and nine rebounds, and Andre Miller added 12 points and 10 assists for the Nuggets.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2699893

Nate Robinson.. that lil' guy's got heart!

GET 'EM NATE!!!!

I wish Carmelo would've gotten DROPPED.

Melo backed up like he was skerred!:lol: He already knew he was gonna get suspended...Might as well have got in some decent blows...instead ran like a punk.:lol:

The Blueprint said:
Nate Robinson.. that lil' guy's got heart!

GET 'EM NATE!!!!

I wish Carmelo would've gotten DROPPED.
nate robinson used to play football. did u see carmelo run from jeffries lyk a lil girl

This wasn't a fight, it was a brawl. It could have ended in two seconds. But no, players from the other side of the court had to come and jump in and start throwing punches.

Players not even involved in the play start to jump in.

In hockey, it's two guys grabbing eachother, then it's over. No after show of chasing other players down the ice.

In Nascar, a guy throws his helmet at someone. Over.

305TillIDie said:
Nascar= gets in fights

Hockey= gets in fights

and other sports= gets in fights

NBA gets in a fight, they are called thugs and punks but when dudes from nascar gets in fights and other sports..its nothing

get the **** outta here with that
i why he calls NBA thugs but not nascar and hockey and other sports fights .............................

and this is the first fight in a couple of years....but they fight more in hockey........

:sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol: @ Jared Jeffries..

Shirt and pants almost dragged off, still going at Melo!

Melo is a ***** though, he was face up with Mardy, didn't do anything. Then, when Mardy turns around, he decks him in the face with the sucker punch. Like the ***** he is, he ran from Jared Jeffries of course.

wow...the fight seems to subside...

then carmelo that little ****head starts it up again with that cheapshot.

he pops a dude and runs away...that ****head.

Back
Top Bottom