New York Times Article On Saban | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New York Times Article On Saban

Good article...

I guess that falls into "even a blind hog finds an acorn once in a while" category for that propaga...... uh... news media.

jlfin said:
No, its called objective and critical analysis of the facts.

Exactly. Just like the memo "Bin Laden Determined to Strike in U.S." was a only history of terrorism.

Who ******* cares about the politics of the paper?? It's a SPORTS story for God sake, WTH does the paper being liberal or consevative have to do with anything?

I swear, I can't stand people who have to interject their politics into everything.

Bad Lieutenant said:
The New York Times is full of America haters. I'd never register either.

and the Times is full of What-America-Has-Become Haters......nothing wrong with that, we need all kinds.

Infins, put the coffee down.

34yrfinfan said:
and the Times is full of What-America-Has-Become Haters......nothing wrong with that, we need all kinds.

Infins, put the coffee down.
No, you keep your politics out of the Dolphins forum. It ruins perfectly good threads and is against the TOS.

inFINSible said:
Who ******* cares about the politics of the paper?? It's a SPORTS story for God sake, WTH does the paper being liberal or consevative have to do with anything?

I swear, I can't stand people who have to interject their politics into everything.

My feelings exact. Good article, IMO.

finfan54 said:
New York Times is the Liberal bible.

It's great to see us getting some attention in the Times - politics aside. The Times isn't known for its sports section and they don't give much space to it. Nice to see us get some of the limited real estate devoted to it and an objective review of our prospects in the national press. Good article.

The Nation is the liberal bible by the way.

Infins, I never pictured you as a color inside the lines type. Every thread wanders a bit. Besides, I always thought that the TOS was about not attacking a person.

Me, I love the Times, but lets face it, the article itself didn't really say much. As a previous poster said, it's good to get a little positive national press considering how little we've been getting.

34yrfinfan said:
Infins, I never pictured you as a color inside the lines type. Every thread wanders a bit. Besides, I always thought that the TOS was about not attacking a person.

Me, I love the Times, but lets face it, the article itself didn't really say much. As a previous poster said, it's good to get a little positive national press considering how little we've been getting.
TOS

number 5 is the applicable rule.

Politics is a never ending debate, fought on both sides by passionate and closed minded people who will never find common ground. I've seen many Dolphins related threads moved because of one person making a political comment and 5o people commenting on that, and frankly it's quite annoying to me.

It's the same reason why political signatures are not allowed.

Do you think I was making a personal attack against you? :confused:

No Infins, I was probably being a bit petty (you used to jump all over whatever I said because I love the city of NY so much, notice I said the city, not the team). I tend to agree about the political debate being too passionate for any kind of level-headiness, thus, leaving it out of the replies is smart. These are slow times tho. To expect a nothing but ball dialogue seems a bit unrealistic.

Is it August yet?

34yrfinfan said:
No Infins, I was probably being a bit petty (you used to jump all over whatever I said because I love the city of NY so much, notice I said the city, not the team). I tend to agree about the political debate being too passionate for any kind of level-headiness, thus, leaving it out of the replies is smart. These are slow times tho. To expect a nothing but ball dialogue seems a bit unrealistic.

Is it August yet?
That's strange....I love the city of NY also(well, Manhattan anyway)....:huh:
Must have been something else that set me off.

And now, Here we are going back and forth about something that doesn't have anything to do with the topic...:lol:

You're right, August is way too far away....

Back
Top Bottom