New Yorkers in the bayou | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New Yorkers in the bayou

CHOPS44

firm believer
Reaction score
YEESSSS! What a win. Finally I don't have to be ashamed of my defense anymore. We're keeping pace this year..... Are you people getting nervous?

Originally posted by CHOPS44
Finally I don't have to be ashamed of my defense anymore. We're keeping pace this year..... Are you people getting nervous?

Why should we be getting nervous?? Our Defense is ranked 3rd in the conference :D

i think..............

it was pretty obvious, the saints shut themselves down. the jets were on the field is all! :D

to throw a Jet fan a bone...

The Jets D is obviously a lot better than was thought prior to Jet-Fin debacle 2001.

Turley for Prez......

Turley for Miami team captain, don';t put up with sheeyat from nobody........Gotta love it!!!!!!!:D No hard feelings Chops44.....

No offense taken. I would LOVE it, if Turley was on the Dolphins. Every time it was a critical part of the game, we would make him explode, which would kill your offense, keeping the streak intact -FOREVER. ThankYOU mister Turley.

Well, not forever. After 3 or 4 w/Turley, everyone here will be screaming for his head, the staff would cut him and we find other ways to beat you.

Well everyone wants Robinson's head more than Turley's, because Robinson is crazy and he started the whole damn fight. He is an asshole.

Turley was right all the way up until he chucked Robinson's helmet 20 yards. He should have chucked Robinson instead.

i wonder.............

if he had of chucked robinson, would it have still been 15 yds? if so, it would have been worth it! :D

Back
Top Bottom