next few games | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

next few games

Angneli

Practice Squad
Reaction score
You guys have some tough games in the next few weeks.

Bye week = Timing couldn't be better

@ Green Bay - If Brett is out it will be close if he plays it is a blowout. Green will tear you up. Your injuries are still hurting you in this one.

@ Jets - Even with the possibility of weather working against you. You should win.

Ravens - Ray Lewis will destroy Ricky. You will have win with by throwing the ball.

San Diego - By this time I think you will be healthy. San Diego is as good as any team. Another tough game.

@ Buffalo - It will be cold and these games are always tight. This game will have playoff/division winning implications.

I'm done gloating about our win. I hope you guys get healthy and lets play some football in the snow.

Thanks! I sure hope we get heathy! (No offence) So we can get paydir from the game today!

Green will rip us? Holmes didn't rip us. Neither did James. Or Portis. Or any other running back for that matter. Yes, the timing of the bye week couldn't be better, but we won't get torched by Green. Holmes has the most yards and TD's of any RB in the league and he didn't torch us.

our D has been great except for our pass rush ag. KC, but TOs was cost us 2 games nothing else. Give me some health on O and our D and we are the best team in the NFL; unfortunately, that will not be for severals weeks. GB has a lousy D, too remember

Originally posted by breckenridge55
Green will rip us? Holmes didn't rip us. Neither did James. Or Portis. Or any other running back for that matter. Yes, the timing of the bye week couldn't be better, but we won't get torched by Green. Holmes has the most yards and TD's of any RB in the league and he didn't torch us.
I disagree. I just watched Travis Henry rip you today.

"Green will rip us? Holmes didn't rip us. Neither did James. Or Portis. Or any other running back for that matter"

You mean except Travis Henry right???

Originally posted by bills_phan

I disagree. I just watched Travis Henry rip you today.

The fact that Henry had 130+ rushing yards on us, had absolutley no effect on us losing. Ray Lucas lost this game for us, even a Bill's fan can figure that out....except maybe you. Henry is nothing but a over-rated rapist that can't hold onto the football. The Bills won, but were still in first place any way you look at it. "There are no points for second place" b*tch!!!

Back
Top Bottom