Next Head Coach | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Next Head Coach

Pasko45

Rookie
Reaction score
I usually dont post much on here, but its getting on my nerves some of the people on here... Why do people want a head coach rite away? If I'm Jeff Ireland and whoever is doing the interview process i dont want the big names i dont want the hot cordinators i want them to sit down and really make sure they find the best coaching canidate... If you look at the Packers and since living in Wisconsin there head coaching search was not a few interviews and done they took time and eventually hired a guy from a crap team at that point and had to deal with Farve and basically make rodgers a star or he was going to get fired... So i dont know why you guys want a head coach rite away let the front office take there time and let the best man win the spot...

Funny post....you should stick to not posting...

why? makes f******** sense you want them to continue to fail with not going through the process actually wanna win

Funny post....you should stick to not posting...
You're one to talk! It is the logical and realistic approach to filling the HC vacancy. This is a PROCESS and will take time to find out if they found their guy. Granted, they shouldn't delay the process or waste any time, but Pasko45 is right....you NEED to be thorough in these types of processes. People whine all the time on FH about how important a head coach is and how desperately we need one, yet you want them to hastily complete the interview process? Maybe YOU should stick to not posting....

As I've been saying ever since it was evident. Ross/Ireland/Peterson/CK/whoever is conducting the search should take their time and conduct interviews with an open mind in an effort to find the right coach. I'm only 22, but in the head coaches I've seen Miami hire (Saban,Cameron, and Sparano) everybody kind of knew ahead of time that each of those guys was getting hired. KB mentions how Mike Tomlin wowed us but we passed him over cause we wanted an offensive guy.

THE OP uses Green Bay as an example. Let's look at the Steelers. Cowher retires and EVERYBODY is convinced Wisenhunt or Grimm was getting the job. I'm in PA and have a family of Steeler fans so I heard a lot about the search. Everybody thought Tomlin was interviewed just to satisfy the Rooney Rule, but he blew away the Rooneys in the interview so they hired him. How about the Falcons? Arthur Blank went for a splash hire with Bobby Patrino then when we beat him to hire Parcells, he hired Thomas Dimitroff and they hired a little known DC from Jacksonville named Mike Smith who didn't call his own plays on defense. Before Smith, the Falcons had never had back-to-back winning seasons; with him they have 4 straight.

No head coach is hired yet and won't be until all the right candidates are interviewed. People just need to calm down and not attack fellow fans for what they want. It doesn't have any bearing on the process or who is actually hired. Hopefully, Ross hires the right person this time regardless of whether Ireland is part of the team or not.

Back
Top Bottom