next monday night! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

next monday night!

badfoot

nonpredictor
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Am i mistaken or will we be on national tv for next monday against the bucs? anybody?Thanks for any info guys.
:confused:

We'll be on national TV next Monday. That is a given. But.....the network is upset because most of our starters will only see a series or two because of the NFL's shenannigans with our schedule. It was supposed to be Ricky's big debut.

finz on monday night....................

"our starters will only see a series or two because of the NFL's shenannigans with our schedule"...............

MUCK, where did you read this info? that is a good move by dave, seeing how we play another game in 3 days. nice to see an emphasis on keeping everyone healthy this pre season!!

We are not on TV next week. The Monday Night Football crew is skipping a week.

Next game is 49ers and Broncos in Denver on August 19th. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Aug. 12 -- at Tampa Bay Buccaneers, 8 p.m., ESPN

That was straight from the Sentinel's schedule page. We are on ESPN guys.

They have a better crew in the booth anyway.

Originally posted by Adphinistrator87
Aug. 12 -- at Tampa Bay Buccaneers, 8 p.m., ESPN

That was straight from the Sentinel's schedule page. We are on ESPN guys.

They have a better crew in the booth anyway.

Wooo - Freakin' - Hoo!!!!

I can't wait... I don't care if it's Wanny and Norv out there throwin to each other... as long as they're in aqua and orange!!!

I read the same thing as Muck a couple of weeks back. Due to the screw up in scheduling- namely scheduling virtually all of our preseason games in a one week period- the first preseason game will likely only be a showcase for the backups. The starters may see one or two series, but Wanny doesn't want to wear them out too early during this ridiculous stretch.

new MNF crew.

This is what the new MNF crew seemed like to me last night.

:sleep: :sleep:

I think the games are past Madden's bed time or something.

Al benefitted from having Fouts in the booth.

I liked Fouts last year. That "comedien" had to go. He was such a jack a$$.

Originally posted by Ducken
I liked Fouts last year. That "comedien" had to go. He was such a jack a$$.

I couldn't agre more... Fouts actually gave good insight, without babbling like Madden tends to do... and you could tell that Fouts and Al simply tolerated Miller in the booth, and would have prefered him not spouting off his corny jokes....

Back
Top Bottom