Next Week...RAVENS | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Next Week...RAVENS

itsn't it great how an OC ................

Originally posted by Crowdog89

Actually the Ravens didn't suck, now Matt Cavanaugh our illustrious OC, now he stinks up the joint! Aren't you guys gonna be in the market for an OC at the end of the year? Take ours...PLEASE!
can screw things up! CHAN, i hope your reading this!:mad:

Cool, JayDog and I are native Floridians. I am a native of Orlando and he is a native of Gainsville.
And he's a Canes fan? Geez, isn't that like lynch mob worthy down there? :goof:

It's going to come down to the turnover battle, defense and special teams. Omare vs Stover :D Both teams have great defenses and both are inconsistent on offense. It's going to be a close one ;) I think this is going to be a great playoffs all around for the NFL :cool:

well said Chops

Originally posted by CHOPS44
Just don't turn the ball over and you're chances of winning will double. Baltimore thrives off defensive plays. If they give their O a short field- watch out! Sharpe will find the holes in your secondary.
That being said- Dolphins 21- Ravens 13. With no Phin int's.
Ravens 21- Phins 10 if you're -2 or more in the TObattle.
Good Luck!

The Ravens suck on O and have some holes throwing to the backs. TE's and extra WRs ag. their D, but you are better off, playing a field position game and eliminating turnovers since Grbac plain sucks. If our D comes out fired up like last game, it will be a low scoring defensive battle.

Fins 17 Ravens 9

Originally posted by miadphan13
I'll take them! :lol: Geez the Ravens sucked! :rolleyes: If their kicker gets hurt, it's all over for them! :lol:

Geesh, I thought you were okay til I read this!! All beauty and no brains!!!!!!

mia13 is right - not much good you can say about that Minny game. Your D should have scored 21 points ag the pitiful QB by itself. You guys play like that on Sun and Siragusa's retirement party will be on Sun nite. :D

Originally posted by ravensjeff
Geesh, I thought you were okay til I read this!! All beauty and no brains!!!!!!

How many times did you guys get into the red zone and not score a touchdown? It was a damn FG contest until your defense walked one in. The Vikings sucked bad, so maybe your team took it easy instead of trying to blow them out. I call them like I see them! :D

BTW, thanks for another lovely compliment from you. :lol:

Hey folks, what you saw Monday night is just about how we won them all last year. Granted we should have had at least 2 more TD's, but I'll always take those ugly ass Raven wins -- look what it got us last year!!!!

Didn't the lowly Vikes give mighty Green Bay a hard time several weeks ago??

Maybe so, but I also remember the Lions beating the Vikings as their first victory! :lol:

I think we could win first place in the ugly victory category. :rolleyes:

I don't know va dolfan........ the Faiders have squeaked out some victories as well. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Birds of Prey
Hey folks, what you saw Monday night is just about how we won them all last year. Granted we should have had at least 2 more TD's, but I'll always take those ugly ass Raven wins -- look what it got us last year!!!!
last year the D would have dominated a team with an XFL quality QB and no running a hell of a lot more; and you were playing to go to the playoffs :confused: you ain't all that this year :evil:

Back
Top Bottom