next will be Hudson Houck | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

next will be Hudson Houck

touborg said:
That example really shot down your argument. One guy posted that he wanted a kicker, and everyone else who posted disagreed. So 1 out of 44 posters was unhappy with our draft? Excellent point sir.

no he had a few other defenders in there too.

sn9ke.eyes said:
Hey, I'm excited about this season. I thought it was a great draft. Maybe I'm allowing the whining of a few to cloud my judgement but it just seemed like in every thread about a draft pick, there were a few doomsayers predicting that the sky had fallen.

If Wayne gave every Dolphins fan $1 million dollars, there are some people around here who would complain it wasn't $2 million. Don't let them get you down -- that's what the ignore list is for!

touborg said:
Which in no way corresponds with your original statement:

Ok Mr. Literal Touborg :rolleyes: I'm not saying 100% of this board are calling for Saban's head, I was just alarmed at the percentage that I perceived were unhappy this early into his tenure.

Half?? I think you are way off with that one. From what I've read, about 80% of the posts were positive, maybe 15% had hoped for another player at 1 spot or another but were willing to give Saban the benefit of the doubt, maybe 5% (and thats a stretch) were angry about Saban's draft.
That's 1/20th of the posts, not 1/2.

yankeehillbilly said:
Half?? I think you are way off with that one. From what I've read, about 80% of the posts were positive, maybe 15% had hoped for another player at 1 spot or another but were willing to give Saban the benefit of the doubt, maybe 5% (and thats a stretch) were angry about Saban's draft.
That's 1/20th of the posts, not 1/2.

Ok maybe half was too high, but some of the negativity is by prolific posters. Do a search for a poster named LithoMan

sn9ke.eyes said:
Ok Mr. Literal Touborg :rolleyes: I'm not saying 100% of this board are calling for Saban's head, I was just alarmed at the percentage that I perceived were unhappy this early into his tenure.

No I understand what you meant, I just didn't see the same thing. I see atleast 90% of the fans (and the experts) happy with this draft, and thus didn't understand where you got your impression.

sn9ke.eyes said:
Ok maybe half was too high, but some of the negativity is by prolific posters. Do a search for a poster named LithoMan

Here's how you fix that...

Click on "UserCP"
Click on "Buddy/Ignore Lists"
Type his name on the Ignore side and click okay or update or whatever the button says

No more LithoMan. :)

sn9ke.eyes said:

If by prolific poster you mean troll, then yes, do indeed searth by posts by LithoMan.

sn9ke.eyes said:
It's humorous to see how everyone around here was riding Saban's jock until he didn't draft their # 1 hero from their alma mata.

I predict the next person Dolphins fans will turn on is Hudson Houck. The OL will show some improvement but will rank in the middle league-wide. Everytime someone blows a blocking assignment, Houck will start to get the blame.
Some people on here are never happy no matter what so I will leave it at that and just ignore them

There has been a few poeple that were complaining about everything like they always do but for the most part people are happy.I'm very happy with everything that Saban has done and I'm so happy we got Roth and Crowder to go along with the best player in the draft(Brown). Saban's done a great job.

Ozzy rules!!

sn9ke.eyes said:

LOL, Litho is negative about EVERTHING. Look up "pessimistic" in the dictionary and "lithoman" is listed as a synonym. Thats his right and more power to him, just dont assume that he is representative of the majority (or even a small fraction) of the regulars on this board.

Back
Top Bottom