Next year's quarterback class prospects... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Next year's quarterback class prospects...

I'd be happy with Williams or Vilma. As good as Williams is, he got beat out by Vilma as a frosh and moved to offense. But I think he's just coming on. I'm betting that Williams will probably move to stronside this year. Kid's certainly got phenomenal talent.

Ice....

S Moss wont make it because of his size, but Weak armed Dorsey will overcome his supermodel thin frame to succeed?

Moss was too fast so he always had to come back?? Hahahah he is fast, but no body in the world is so fast that they ALWAYS have to come back. What about all the other WRs coming back to get an underthrown ball, surely they can't all be that fast?

You have to take off the rose colored glasses and admit that Dorsey isn't an ELITE QB prospect worthy of a first round pick right now.

By the way, I am a big Dorsey fan, I just don't see what I want to see and neglect his flaws.

I vote for Clausen!

just happen to catch his first start at Tenn on TV one Sat. He was awesome! Came off the bench like he was a senior, marched right down the field for a TD. What's his record as a starter, 25-5 or something? He would be a late pick steal!

I'm not real high on Clausen. Watch the SEC Championship game. He throws some of the ugliest passes a QB can throw.

Like everyone else, I'd love to have Leftwich. He's the prototype. The bowl game he played in was really exciting. Put on a good performance.

I'm not real high on Clausen. Watch the SEC Championship game. He throws some of the ugliest passes a QB can throw.

well we could argue that Clausen threw one less INT than Leftwhich, but then Leftwhich threw for more yards, but then look at the conf. Marshall is in (they lost to Toledo for cryin out loud)
But none of this should matter, because WE SHOULD HAVE DREW BREES:fire:

Back
Top Bottom