next year's slogan... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

next year's slogan...

Next year....

This year's gonna be different!

LOL, this group has really put up hilarious stuff.

I got a few, starting with a modified version of this years...

We are back with a vengeance! No, really, we really mean it this time, HONEST!

We're MAMMALS dammit, not fish!

The Miami Dolphins in 2004... this year will be Super!

Catch the new Dolphins... and their new Fun N Gun! :D

New season... new meaning...real expectations... the pride is back!

GOOO FIIINZ

:cooldude:

Last edited by a moderator:
It's '04, and the Dolphins will ROAR

Wait, Dolphins don't roar. Oh well.... :tongue:

Miami Dolphins 2004: Its Ok.. We ate at Subway!

Blitz do you think that the Eagles will make it to the NFC Championship and lose again? Somehow I see the Eages in the SB, but somehow I don't. Faulk can run on your defense, but you can run on theirs too. It's gonna be a shootout.

Originally posted by Jaj
Blitz do you think that the Eagles will make it to the NFC Championship and lose again? Somehow I see the Eages in the SB, but somehow I don't. Faulk can run on your defense, but you can run on theirs too. It's gonna be a shootout.
Conference Championship weekend is a long way from now. I could see a team like Minnesota taking out the Rams.

Bulger ain't all that, nobody knows how he'll react to a Jim Johnson defense. Young QBs seeing the D for the first time tend to be a little shook...
:couch:

Originally posted by Bl¡tz Inc

Conference Championship weekend is a long way from now. I could see a team like Minnesota taking out the Rams.

So do I. I really want to see Carolina take them out in the 2nd. But of course, you guys would have to win homefield for Carolina to even play STL. Carolina/Philly would be interesting as hell.

DUDE!!! Why is no one taking me seriously when I suggest picking up A.J. Feeley? The dude put up great numbers in McNabb's absence. Won 5 out of the 6 games he started in. (The one loss was to Giants and the Eagles got major league robbed in the final seconds of the games). Got the Eagles and they're mediocre-at-best offense to the NFC Championship where McNabb returned too early and blew it. I would love to see Feely in a Phins uniform. Give him number 9. Alteast we would know that #9 could actually win a game.

New motto for 2004:

"The 2004 Miami Dolphins: Hey, we could always blame the fans"

Back
Top Bottom