NFL and PPE | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL and PPE

I bought mine already. I was thrown out of the supermarket the other day because I didn't have a mask. When I came home, I saw an ad on my news app and placed an order. But unfortunately they won't arrive till June. But since then a very nice woman gave me two mask, while out at the Pharmacy yesterday

I had these two made from a friend for $10. The top one was made out of the sleeves on my old Tannehill Jersey LOL

Attachments

• 2CA791A3-729B-474C-A6B8-64311477CB75.jpeg
    2CA791A3-729B-474C-A6B8-64311477CB75.jpeg
    77.5 KB · Views: 24
Not ashamed to admit (since im required by work to wear one) I ordered a couple with Tua's likeness on them we found on instagram.

They who? They don't get made for free. So why should you get one for free?
They, the Dolphins.

They get made for pretty close to free, I'd be willing to wager under .50 per piece.

Lastly, never been to a Fins game before huh? They give free merch away all the time like T-Shirts and Sunglasses, why not give something away that's fitting with the times?

They, the Dolphins.

They get made for pretty close to free, I'd be willing to wager under .50 per piece.

Lastly, never been to a Fins game before huh? They give free merch away all the time like T-Shirts and Sunglasses, why not give something away that's fitting with the times?
Sure. I read it as they are supposed to drop everything and send us all free facemarks. I clearly read it incorrectly. If you want to grab one when you go to your next game, you might be waiting a while. Sadly, I think it's empty stadiums throughout this season.

Just an FYI. If you can blow out a flame through your mask you’re not protected.

I have been seeing this advert for a Dolphins snood for weeks.

Screenshot_20200506-100000_Samsung Internet.jpg

I'm often tempted - though I can't say that I have ever owned or worn a snood before

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom