NFL Coaches Being Retained | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL Coaches Being Retained

Tannchise

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I noticed yesterday that the Jets and Bucs will be retains Bowles and Koetter. This actually IMHO, that Gase will be retained too. When teams fire coaches, they scope the NFL World for what assistants and HC's will be available and the College World for who might be leaving. Leads me to believe that there is nothing much going on out there. It also leads me to think that more teams want to give longer tenures to coaches vs a new beginning. I respect that. However, I think if more NFL coaches are kept, it might be a bloodbath on coordinators. Let's stay tuned

What do you guys think will happen with Marvin Lewis? I remember when he took the job, one reporter said if he could get them in the playoffs, he should be given a lifetime contract as dysfunctional as they were. Well, he's been there seven times I think, but a lot of people aren't happy.

What do you guys think will happen with Marvin Lewis? I remember when he took the job, one reporter said if he could get them in the playoffs, he should be given a lifetime contract as dysfunctional as they were. Well, he's been there seven times I think, but a lot of people aren't happy.
he said a week ago he was leaving. I will say this, Lewis was a pretty good DC. I don't know if he coaches again, but his ability just to be a DC, just doesn't disappear. As a HC, he has had some recent crappy years, however, he fits my mold on what I want as a DC, experienced, prior HC and has been a successful DC before, leading to his HC job.

Oh, sorry, I missed that. So he is resigning? Or was his contract up?

Koetter is a joke, you fire Lovie without giving him a fair chance for that clown..........unbelievable.

Back
Top Bottom