NFL.com AFC East Preview | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL.com AFC East Preview

NLude33

Section 415, Row 17
Reaction score
Here is what Vic Carucci has to say about the Dolphins....the team he never has anything good to say about.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/7493395

Most noted comment I think is "A.J. Feeley's struggles during offseason workouts haven't exactly given the Miami coaches a sense of confidence that he should be the No. 1 quarterback. He does not have great arm strength and isn't much of a scrambler."

I know he isn't much of a scrambler, and he doesn't have Mike Vicks arm, but I don't think, from what I've heard, you can say he doesn't have great arm strength.

Let all the writers speculate all they want, I doubt any of them have even been to a mini-camp. From what I've heard, AJ did perform pretty poorly at his first camp, which isn't much of a surpirse considering his lack of experience in the system. From what I've heard he's improved alot so I'm not really concerned.

NLude33 said:
Here is what Vic Carucci has to say about the Dolphins....the team he never has anything good to say about.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/7493395

Most noted comment I think is "A.J. Feeley's struggles during offseason workouts haven't exactly given the Miami coaches a sense of confidence that he should be the No. 1 quarterback. He does not have great arm strength and isn't much of a scrambler."

I know he isn't much of a scrambler, and he doesn't have Mike Vicks arm, but I don't think, from what I've heard, you can say he doesn't have great arm strength.
YA, same here.I think this is a prime case of a sprts wirter who hasnt seen a single practice, and knows nothing about who hes talking about. He proably jus heard tht from someone else.

NLude33 said:
"A.J. Feeley's struggles during offseason workouts haven't exactly given the Miami coaches a sense of confidence that he should be the No. 1 quarterback. He does not have great arm strength and isn't much of a scrambler."

"A.J. Feeley's struggles during offseason workouts haven't exactly given the Miami coaches a sense of confidence that he should be the No. 1 quarterback. He does not have great arm strength and isn't much of a scrambler. However, he has wonderful touch on his passes, is accurate on underneath routes, reads defenses well, makes good decisions and shows exceptional instincts. Fiedler's stronger grasp of the offense helps his cause, but he is plagued by a tendency to make mistakes and an inability to stay healthy."

Here we go again. These guys don't ever show any Florida teams any love they are always Northern or West Coast. This article does not surprize me and I don't pay any attention to them. I can say this. Our reporters that do a fine job of posting on here (finsflurry, dude, ozzy) have said over and over that Feely does have a deep ball and that once he gets going he is on fire. However they have also said that Fiedler is doing a very good job as well. So I will take their word before I take some dude setting in an office in New York somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom