NFL.com - All-under 25 unheralded team | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL.com - All-under 25 unheralded team

Wagon Circler said:
Even fins fans should recognize Mcgahee is better than any RB on either of his lists. Evans flys under the radar. It's a shame, he had a great rookie season.

If you read the article he says the list if for plays drafted later in the draft or undrafted which is why there aren't any 1st rounders on the list.

Slappy8800 said:
i think the list is all non stars, non starters....mcgahee wouldnt qualify as either of those
most likely , since he picked Wes over McGee for KR. If not, the dude must be senile.

Justasportsfan said:
most likely , since he picked Wes over McGee for KR. If not, the dude must be senile.

Calm down, the guys not a Bills hater...:cooldude:

Wagon Circler said:
In both of that fools two articles of under 25 players he failed to mention Willis Mcgahee and Lee Evans. Evans lead rookie recievers last year in touchdown catches. I don't even have to make a case for Willis. This guy has no credibility whatsoever.
It's says the all "unheralded" team.....McGahee and Evans are both much "heralded" thus, they don't belong on a team that is supposed to be made up of players who don't get the attention they deserve.

Get it?

Wagon Circler said:
In both of that fools two articles of under 25 players he failed to mention Willis Mcgahee and Lee Evans. Evans lead rookie recievers last year in touchdown catches. I don't even have to make a case for Willis. This guy has no credibility whatsoever.

lamest signature ever...i guess that buffalo is on the cream and clear...

what dont you guys understand about unheralded??? the guys on the list are the guys who werent supposed to do ****, unlike 1st round picks like mcgahee and evans. seems like you guys turn everything into a bills vs. the world pissing match

Back
Top Bottom