NFL.com on Fiedler vs Feeley | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL.com on Fiedler vs Feeley

Its a good thing when Prisco says something bad and a bad thing when he says something good.

Screw them. I would rather not be favored at all then picked to win it all like we have almost every year. Feeley will beat Fiedler and he will shut up all the negative press.

The part about regreting giving up a 2nd for AJ is a giving. Whether he turns out to be a good backup is yet to be seen. I still wish they would give the reps to Sage who has a much bigger up side.

NCFINFAN38 said:
I still wish they would give the reps to Sage who has a much bigger up side.

You are telling me that you, some guy that get's his NFL information from websites, who's NFL experience adds up to exactly Zero, who's QB analysis skills amounts to Madden drawing on a teleprompter or watching Ron "jaws" Jawarski on Friday nights, who's only brush with NFL QB experience is sleeping underneath a poster of Dan Marino, YOU are qualified to tell anyone how much "up side" Sage Rosenfels has after he has been seen besides Ray Lucas, Brian Griese, Jay Fiedler, and now A.J. Feeley.... :rolleyes:

Prisco can suck my...

I really don't like that guy. :shakeno:

Phinz4Life said:
Prisco can suck my...

I really don't like that guy. :shakeno:

i totally agree with you g phinz4life....he doesnt really have good advice

dont matter if one of them just does not lose games, we need two more wins this year to get the division and may be a bye

In other words, since Feeley wasn't as good as Jay in mini camp, that means he shouldnt be or cant be the starter? I wasnt aware that battles were one in 7 on 7 drills.

Opening-day starter: Fiedler. He's a better player than Feeley, and that trade will be one the Dolphins regret.

Couldn't of said it better myself. Hey, at least we have a capable back-up! We only coughed up a 2nd rounder for him. :shakeno:

TeeMoney said:
You are telling me that you, some guy that get's his NFL information from websites, who's NFL experience adds up to exactly Zero, who's QB analysis skills amounts to Madden drawing on a teleprompter or watching Ron "jaws" Jawarski on Friday nights, who's only brush with NFL QB experience is sleeping underneath a poster of Dan Marino, YOU are qualified to tell anyone how much "up side" Sage Rosenfels has after he has been seen besides Ray Lucas, Brian Griese, Jay Fiedler, and now A.J. Feeley.... :rolleyes:

TeeMoney... there was NO reason what-so-ever to make a comment like this.. NCFin was only voicing his opinion, which, the last I looked, is what makes this "website" run... Finheaven is a "website" ran by Dolphin fans for Dolphin fans and if you dont like someone's opinion, then you should click the little X that is in the top right corner of the page..

Attacks like your is not appreciated and if for whatever reason you feel compelled to b*tch at peoples opinions.. then go to the Sun-Sentinel "website".

Unfortunately, just about everyone else thinks the same of Feeley. I hope they are all wrong and Spielman is right. Not likely though.

Generally not into Prisco though sometimes he is right. I'm just flat out confused about this one. The fact that Fiedler outperformed Feeley isn't news, although I agree with the earlier comment that it is way too premature to give up on Feeley. We really have to see him through training camp and the pre-season and perhaps even a few regular season games to get a real sense. Of course the same logic means it is way too premature to make him out to be a pro-bowler. Still, I have heard so many different sources ranging from Feeley was the scum under Jay's shoes to he showed imporvement and may overtake fiedler, which is true? This is the first I have heard that Sage outperformed the 1 and 2 QBs for the basic duration of the QB camp. But I could have missed something. Generally I think Prisco is the type of guy who likes to make brash statements and I think he has long had it in for the phins.

TeeMoney said:
:lol: Geeze, that was harsh. I guess it applies to most of us here though. I don't see the buzz about Sage. All I hear about him is that he has a strong arm and is avaliable for parties, why does he get so hyped up. The mini-camp reports don't even mention him getting much work with the first team, he just gets mop up with the young guys it seems.
I'd take the coaches actions of keeping him all the bench all this time as the best display of his upside.

Back
Top Bottom