nfl.com on Ricky | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

nfl.com on Ricky

Here it is:
As for Ricky Williams, he's still a talent, but there are so many questions that it might be time for the Dolphins to offer him a new deal for two years at the veteran minimum with a split to protect the team if his 195-pound body can't take the pounding. The deal would gross him close to $1.1 million over two years.

If he stays clean, contributes to the team and doesn't quit, then have a "completion bonus" waiting for him after two years worth another $500,000. If he accepts the offer and completes the two years, then I would consider his $8.6 million debt wiped away. In effect, the club takes little risk bringing him back, his teammates can re-establish trust in him, he'll have a reduced role anyway with Ronnie Brown on the team and instead of paying him lots of money now, he works off his debt. If he balks at the idea, then we pretty much know his passion and commitment for the game is gone. If he follows the letter of the law, he really should consider it a $10 million deal.

Yeah...saw this yesterday and I tend to agree with some of the stuff this guy said especially about offering him a 2 year deal at vet minimum.

I'd rather he pay off his debt washing dishes -- even at 1.1 million a year, I'd consider it an investment.

HysterikiLL said:
I'd rather he pay off his debt washing dishes -- even at 1.1 million a year, I'd consider it an investment.

I want to see him pay off the $8.6 million.

I don't want him on the team. I don't want him in the league. I want him taking my order at the drive thru wishing he'd never screwed over my favorite team. I want him spending the rest of his life destitute and struggling to pay off child support to his 3 illigitemate children wishing he'd never gone on 60 minutes and laughed about stabbing his teamates and fans in the back.

That is all I want.

I want to see Ricky back on the field in a Dolphins uniform.

I want to see Paris Hilton naked...oh wait, I have.

Ok then, I want to see Miami win the frickin Super Bowl, with whoever.

Back
Top Bottom