NFL.com's interview with Sammy Knight | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL.com's interview with Sammy Knight

Great Article. Love to hear that he enjoys Madden!

I could take him at Madden. I'm the Madden king. Its fun playing guys with no football experience. They think they are all unbeatable. Then they play me or one of my teammates, and its over. However, I've noticed that guys with football experience are a lot better at the game. They find it easier to read the plays, react to run plays, etc. Its fun destroying their hopes and dreams......

I've said it before, and will say it again

Before the season is over Sammy Knight will be one of the Dolfans favorites in Miami! He's a Zach Thomas at SS.....

He will easily replace Freeman and stop alot of the over the middle stuff teams did to us last year

He was my favorite safety in the league and I had only seen highlight of him. He was always around the ball and making plays.

I can't wait to see him in action! :D

clear.gif

That interview sucked. Has anybody complimented on your eyes? Who's the better Sammy? What a waste.

Originally posted by Bazinet37
I'm the Madden king.

:eek:

Bazinet, August 12, 2003 when Madden comes out, you PM me at 7pm and I'm gonna school you online!

Amazing stuff ... poor Donnie. Wrapping it up, what are your goals for 2003?

Knight: The first goal is to win the championship. Then my other goal is to lead the league in interceptions. I also want to make a lot of big plays because then I'll know my team will have the ball more, and that usually means more wins.

So simple...and yet I find a tear welling in my eye. Pick that ball off Knight-Mare!!!

Originally posted by fairbanksb
That interview sucked. Has anybody complimented on your eyes? Who's the better Sammy? What a waste.

I thought it was really cool. Much better than the standard bland football questions we're used to seeing.

New Orleans shouldnt have a dome then they would have a greater home field advantige with the humidity.

Back
Top Bottom