NFL.com's interview with Sammy Knight | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL.com's interview with Sammy Knight

There's no better feeling than picking off a pass. I don't care what any defensive player will tell you, there's no better feeling than scoring a touchdown. We all grew up wanting to be a running back, and when you pick off a pass, it's the one chance a defender has to be one. You get to be a running back for about 10 seconds.
only if you pick it off in the end zone and run it back all the way :lol:

decent interview w/o all the usual I love Wanne and I love Wayne and he Phins have such nice facilities...hey it's the off season remember :rolleyes2

Much better than..."Well, I just want to come here and give 110% and (insert any overused NFL quote.)

I agreee some off the wall questions, but I love to hear NFL guys who get into MADDEN its great!!

Yeah I love hearing this that he loves to play Madden. I'll take you (Peanut) and Bazi and watch how I stomp on both of oyu. You guys will be like ants to me ;). I am the Madden King bow down to me:allhail:

I remember this guy beating one of my friends by 30 points once, and thinking he was the Madden King. That until I only allowed him one TD and Ricky had around 250 yards. ;) We need to set up an online league for Madden 2004.

Back
Top Bottom