Nfl Confirms Four Games In London Next Year | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nfl Confirms Four Games In London Next Year

Shahid Khan, the owner of the Jacksonville Jaguars and Fulham Football Club (a London based pro soccer team in the English Premier League) is lobbying to have his Jags be all 4 of those games.

I believe that he will eventually try to completely move the Jags to London.

The people in the U.K. are NFL crazy and the Jags would instantly become everyone’s team over there. They’d sell out every single game and sell a ton of merchandise.

There will be teams there sooner or later and it will be a travel nightnmare for players and coaches.

Shahid Khan, the owner of the Jacksonville Jaguars and Fulham Football Club (a London based pro soccer team in the English Premier League) is lobbying to have his Jags be all 4 of those games.

I believe that he will eventually try to completely move the Jags to London.

The people in the U.K. are NFL crazy and the Jags would instantly become everyone’s team over there. They’d sell out every single game and sell a ton of merchandise.

There will be teams there sooner or later and it will be a travel nightnmare for players and coaches.
They gonna have to break out the old Concord Jets if that is the case.

Personally I'd love Miami to play in London again. Although I don't like Wembley as a venue. Does it really screw up the team for the week after?

I agree. I'd bet Miami is headed to London next season. Also, are the people in general really crazy about the NFL over there or is it just kind of a spectacle? I really wouldn't know.

Most people are not interested, but the ones who are into it, are REALLY into it.
It is definitely becoming more popular in the UK, and the stadiums are always packed full, but that may be because there are only a handful of games each season.

Back
Top Bottom