☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Steve Young says "three strikes you're out"

run offense - X
Pass offense - X
Run Defense - X

XXX and you are out

what do u guys think....

saw that too, but we are the #2 best run defense in the league, so do they even know WTF they are talking about?? I think it's funny. Steve Young has NEVER given us credit since he joined ESPN.

You guys are listening to the same guy who had to retire because he had about 40 concussions too many?

Originally posted by ultimateFINFAN
Steve Young says "three strikes you're out"

run offense - X
Pass offense - X
Run Defense - X

XXX and you are out

what do u guys think....

In reality, what more could you expect from a major sports news source that hires an IDIOT like Limbaugh to try and boost their ratings.... :shakeno:

The problems are on the offensive side of the ball !! :rolleyes2

As long as Berman is affiliated with ESPN,, their views and opinions of the Dolphins or any NFL team in general are meaningless to me....

T Jackson is the only REAL unbiased CREDIBLE anchor on that show ....

Marino1983

I don't even watch Countdown anymore. I like Irvin a lot but he is just going to die with those others around him.

i got slammed for pointing what an @ss-monkey that clown is during the SB last year. saying that Oakland hadn't seen the likes of a speed D all year. he left out the game against the Dolphins. miami's D is based on speed and fro that game we just over-ran gannon and crew last year.

he clearly does not like miami. not to mention most of what he says is pretty irrelevant.

Miami's run defense is the best in the NFL.. Steve Young is an idiot..

Miami allowed 3.0 yards per carry going into the Raven game.. Thats dominant.. He's probably going by the Titans 101 yards on Miami last week, but that was on 38 carries.. For a 2.6 average..

Steve Young is stupid.. Miami is the best run defense in NFL..

Hands down...

Originally posted by dusty_hog
You guys are listening to the same guy who had to retire because he had about 40 concussions too many?

And he still talks like he has a concussion. The guy looks lost at times....

Back
Top Bottom