NFL DRAFT Countdown question | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL DRAFT Countdown question

maddendude

Practice Squad
Reaction score
How much do you think the Current Mock draft and rankings on the NFL DRAFT COUNTDOWN Website will vary from now and the draft time. Other than the Draft order of couse.

The reason is, I want to make Create-A-Players of them in Madden, and want to make them NOW and not after the combine. I'm goign to make adjustments come draft time (because theres always players that amaze us whos stocks skyrocket), but i want it to be fairly accurate.

Heres the link so you can see:
http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/sub/mockdraft.html

I think they will change ALOT. I mean the top guys should stay near the top but every year players emerge from nowhere and injuries happen that drastically change those predictions.

Motion said:
I think they will change ALOT. I mean the top guys should stay near the top but every year players emerge from nowhere and injuries happen that drastically change those predictions.

:yeahthat:

i think merriweather at #15 is way better than allen at 16#, i would rather have brandon anyday over jason. we shoulda drafted lawson and traded up in the draft to get merriweather this year, guy hits like a truck and is good in coverage too

Back
Top Bottom