NFL Europe Allocation | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL Europe Allocation

Orlando-FinsFan

Starter
Reaction score
Ok, it's a slow day and I'm tired of reading about Ricky.........

Does anyone know how players are allocated to NFL Europe? I was just curious how the process goes. Once a team allocates a player to NFL Europe, what determines what team that they will be placed?

:whistle:

i heard that league is suffereing big time and the only people that are sent over there are just because you can be included on the roster and not take a roster spot when they come over here to tryout.

American Football is not a sport which has international appeal.Besides a few small fan bases in the UK.Scotland,Germany and a few other countries it has found very little support because its widely misunderstood.Most people who view it for the first time conclude that its slow game with many interruptions and its boring.

Its just a matter of perception as I am a fan of many sports including soccer.
Soccer to me is more boring because teams often play for ties.(The scoring is low.Teams aim for ties.Often the better team does not win.Who wants that ?)

I still watch it because as a former athlete I admire athletic skills.The NFL Europe experiment has run its course and will die in the vine.There is talk of installing a AAA equivalent in the USA,Canada and in Mexico.That makes more sense to me.There are established fan bases in those markets.

CrunchTime said:
American Football is not a sport which has international appeal.Besides a few small fan bases in the UK.Scotland,Germany and a few other countries it has found very little support because its widely misunderstood.Most people who view it for the first time conclude that its slow game with many interruptions and its boring.

Its just a matter of perception as I am a fan of many sports including soccer.
Soccer to me is more boring because teams often play for ties.(The scoring is low.Teams aim for ties.Often the better team does not win.Who wants that ?)

I still watch it because as a former athlete I admire athletic skills.The NFL Europe experiment has run its course and will die in the vine.There is talk of installing a AAA equivalent in the USA,Canada and in Mexico.That makes more sense to me.There are established fan bases in those markets.

My understanding was that in Germany, NFLE was doing well. Who knows?

Back
Top Bottom