Show Me Your TDs

My head's on Fire!
Reaction score
Just encase nobody noticed here is the nfleurope guys:

Amsterdam: QB Clint Stoerner
Cologne: DT Daven Williams, WR Carl Morris
Frankfurt: RB Leonard Henry
Berlin: DE Brenden Givan
Scotland: CB Alphonso Roundtree, S Antwoine Sanders, WR Nick Davis, WR Ronald Bellamy

I can't believe Henry is going over to Europe but more experience would be better.

I guess that was the reason they resigned Henry quickly. IMHO the FO wants to get some experience under his belt, in case, T Minor is lost in FA...

which i think Minor will be let go and Henry will backup Ricky this year. I just hope Henry doesn't get hurt.

Why would you think Minor would be let go? He can carry the load if Ricky is hurt, has great hands, is the best blocking TB on the team, is proven in the NFL UNLIKE Leonard Henry. Minor is a RFA and the team will not let him go anywhere, especially considering the pounding and the load Ricky has.

well i wish they would use Minor better but unfortunately they don't. He does run well with excellent speed bursts and has great hands but for some odd reason I think some other team will notice this and sign him to a small offer sheet but big enough for the FO to decline a match. (especially with this years draft depth). I think after seeing Henry last year in spring training he could be a capable backup in this league but needs the opportunity to excel which would require Minor to go some place else.

Antwoine Sanders is the perfect FS in our system.

Does any one think any of these Europe guys can make the team? I think Henry, Roundtree and Sanders can make the team. What about Davern Williams?

Ya he can is a very good zone cover safety.

I dont think minor will be going any where.If for some reason we do end up letting minor go,we will get a 3rd round pick from any team that signs him,and thats why i think he will be back with the team.

Is it just me or are we sending a higher quaility of player to Europe this year? Henry and Williams were draft picks and Bellamy and Roundtree were on the practice squad. In recent years it has been more common to sign street free agents and schlep them over. I don't know what this means but it is interesting.

thats a shame that henry didn´t end up here in berlin :( , i think henry will be the league´s leading rusher

No one picked up on Stoerner going to Amsterdam??:bong: :infins: Ok it's a stretch but I'm easily amused

Back
Top Bottom