NFL Experience. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL Experience.

The New Guy

Starter
Reaction score
I am not quite sure if this is the right place for this thread, but I don't know where else to put it. Mods, please feel free to move this if it is in the wrong place.

Anyway, my nephew (who is turning 8) is going to the NFL Experience at Dolphins stadium on Saturday for his birthday. I was wondering if anyone who has been could give me some tips. Like, what are the best places / events to take him to? When is the best time to show up? Does anyone know which NFL players will be there on Saturday, if any?

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

This is my 3rd year working the NFL experience. I work at the TOPPS CARD SHOW...which is basically a memorabilia show...anyways...I suggest you arrive early if you have a kid so that you can get through the different tents quicker. (It is a ZOO on saturdays) There is literally a million different things to do, such as pictures, interactive activities, player signings, etc. So make sure you move around. As far as players, to be honest it changes every day and there are always more players added. I know that tomorrow (thursday) the players on the list are Leon Washington and Rashean Mathis. However at another tent inside Reggie Bush, Tony Romo and Devin Hester will be signing. =) If you are looking for any memorabilia look for my booth EXCLUSIVE SPORTS and PROMOTIONS in the back of the topps card show next to UPPER DECK....have fun :)

i'd love to go there, you guys are so lucky to have that in miami, i wish they make one in mexico sometime.

This is my 3rd year working the NFL experience. I work at the TOPPS CARD SHOW...which is basically a memorabilia show...anyways...I suggest you arrive early if you have a kid so that you can get through the different tents quicker. (It is a ZOO on saturdays) There is literally a million different things to do, such as pictures, interactive activities, player signings, etc. So make sure you move around. As far as players, to be honest it changes every day and there are always more players added. I know that tomorrow (thursday) the players on the list are Leon Washington and Rashean Mathis. However at another tent inside Reggie Bush, Tony Romo and Devin Hester will be signing. =) If you are looking for any memorabilia look for my booth EXCLUSIVE SPORTS and PROMOTIONS in the back of the topps card show next to UPPER DECK....have fun :)

Thanks so much for the info. I really appreciate it. How early do the lines start to form? If it opens at 10:00AM, how much earlier do you think they should arrive?

Thanks again!

Not trying to hijack your thread but I would love a Jason Taylor Mcfarlane figure if anybody could pick one up for me. If anybody could possibaly help me out I would appreciate it immensly. I'd also offer to pay for your figure.
PLEASE anybody, PLEASE.

Thanks to any kind sole in advance.:D

I know I told the Mods that they could move the thread if it was in the wrong place, but is the Exchange the right place :confused: I thought this is where you Buy, Sell, or trade Dolphins merchandise. I am just looking for some info about the NFL Experience for my nephew.

P.S Hey schmoff,

If they can, I will have them pick up a Jason Taylor figure for you.

wait so you can ONLY buy it at ticket master or can you buy it at the gate? is it 15$ like the website says if u buy it at gate also or just ticketmaster?

wait so you can ONLY buy it at ticket master or can you buy it at the gate? is it 15$ like the website says if u buy it at gate also or just ticketmaster?

You can buy the tix at both the gate & ticketmaster. I'm not sure, but i would guess that it costs the same at the gate as it does through ticketmaster. If i were you, i would buy it through ticketmaster as it will be much less of a hassle than standing in line at the gate.

Another recommendation is to buy the parking pass through the website below. It will allow you to park much closer to the NFLX, than if you go and find a parking lot there at the stadium. Good luck!

http://clickandpark.com/

any chance anybody was able to pick up an extra JT mcfarlane for a sad lonely fin fan in NY?
(fingers crossed)

Hey Schmoff,

I have not had a chance to talk with my nephew yet, but I will send you a PM and let you know if he was able to pick up a figure for you. I will let you know something by tomorrow night at the latest.

Back
Top Bottom