NFL Films Starts tomorrow... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL Films Starts tomorrow...

RUDEbyallMEANS

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
NFL Films is starting off the Season previews tomorrow with the NFC East.. Starting at NOON, they'll have Dallas, Philly, Redskins and Giants to filll 2 hours from NOON to 2 PM.. I'm excited about this, I was waiting for there previews all off-season.. Just a heads up for all Phin fans.. I was looking ahead on my DirecTV to tomorrows broadcast to see if ESPN was going to show the USA vs. Brazil Gold Cup Match (Soccer) and ran into these NFL Films shows at these times.. It's a shame ESPN doesn't show these Gold Cup Games, but anyway.. I know Prime Time is going ot watch the USA/Brazil games, I've seen your Signatures :D.. Other than tomorrows "NFL Films" shows, I dont know about any others that are planned to be shown so I guees tomorrow I'll look ahead for Thursday to see if they'll show any that Day.. Anyone know when they willl show Miami's "NFL Films"??
Alright, Just a heads up..

HURRAH:drinker:

Go to NFLFilms.com and seacrh for "Dolphins 2002" and I believe you will find the 2002 Phin hilites.

I don't know if the broadcast version will be different...

Originally posted by RUDEbyallMEANS
NFL Films is starting off the Season previews tomorrow with the NFC East.. Starting at NOON, they'll have Dallas, Philly, Redskins and Giants to filll 2 hours from NOON to 2 PM.. I'm excited about this, I was waiting for there previews all off-season.. Just a heads up for all Phin fans.. I was looking ahead on my DirecTV to tomorrows broadcast to see if ESPN was going to show the USA vs. Brazil Gold Cup Match (Soccer) and ran into these NFL Films shows at these times.. It's a shame ESPN doesn't show these Gold Cup Games, but anyway.. I know Prime Time is going ot watch the USA/Brazil games, I've seen your Signatures :D .. Other than tomorrows "NFL Films" shows, I dont know about any others that are planned to be shown so I guees tomorrow I'll look ahead for Thursday to see if they'll show any that Day.. Anyone know when they willl show Miami's "NFL Films"??
Alright, Just a heads up..

HURRAH:drinker:

:lol: I feel special. I am known as Soccer Boy on this site! Yes I will be watching this game. My dad bought tickets today and we are heading over to ORange Bowl tommorow to watch the game. We also bought the USA Authentic Jerseys for 70.00 bucks. They were 20% off. Pretty good price. Let's go USA!!!!

P.S. You all will be jealous because the Brazilian Babes will be at the game in their mini skirts and tight shirts!!!

P.S. 2 - The game is on Galavision at 8 pm. Spanish Channel.

No, he said that he looked ahead on ESPN for SOCCAR. He never said what channel the highlights would be on, just that NFL films is showing them. I have DirecTV, and there is not such thing as teh NFL Films channel, so i was just wondering what channel?

Originally posted by The Beach Bum
rude, what channel are the highlights going to be on???thanks

ESPN Bro. Channel 206.. I've seen many of the "NFL Yearbooks" on ESPN Classics such as the 1985 bears and Giants.. I saw the "yearbooks" on the regular espn channel and was like.. "These must be it!!" and they are.. Yearbooks of the 2002 season for all NFL teams..

Re: Re: NFL Films Starts tomorrow...

Originally posted by Prime Time
:lol: I feel special. I am known as Soccer Boy on this site! Yes I will be watching this game. My dad bought tickets today and we are heading over to ORange Bowl tommorow to watch the game. We also bought the USA Authentic Jerseys for 70.00 bucks. They were 20% off. Pretty good price. Let's go USA!!!!

P.S. You all will be jealous because the Brazilian Babes will be at the game in their mini skirts and tight shirts!!!

P.S. 2 - The game is on Galavision at 8 pm. Spanish Channel.

Prime Time, Thats no joke.. Brazilian chicks are nothing short of HOT.. I one time went to a Colombia vs. Chile match in New Jersey back to about the year '92 or something.. Those Colombian babes were beautiful.. I as well love soccer too. Played soccer for 10 years from age 5 to 15.. My father was a big soccer player inside Colombia til he moved here to the USA.. Huge fan.. Soon as I hit High School, started loving Football more though.. I just loved the contact and lifting weights although I was much faster than anyone on my squad and thats cause of all the running in soccer... Who you pullin for?? USA?? I heard Brazil was playing their 3rd stringers.. USA could win..

Re: Re: Re: NFL Films Starts tomorrow...

Originally posted by RUDEbyallMEANS

Prime Time, Thats no joke.. Brazilian chicks are nothing short of HOT.. I one time went to a Colombia vs. Chile match in New Jersey back to about the year '92 or something.. Those Colombian babes were beautiful.. I as well love soccer too. Played soccer for 10 years from age 5 to 15.. My father was a big soccer player inside Colombia til he moved here to the USA.. Huge fan.. Soon as I hit High School, started loving Football more though.. I just loved the contact and lifting weights although I was much faster than anyone on my squad and thats cause of all the running in soccer... Who you pullin for?? USA?? I heard Brazil was playing their 3rd stringers.. USA could win..

All this talk about how hot the babes are. Why do you have guys pics on your banner:confused: :confused: :confused:
Let's get with the program;) ;) ;)

If you go to the dolphins part of the espn website it says when they will air the dolphins highlight film on ESPN 2, I know it is at like 10:30pm but I forget the date. Thinks its next week.

Originally posted by The Beach Bum
rude, i just checked my guide, its not noon, its on at 3 o'clock... just wanted to tell you...

Yes, I forgot about the Time Zone differentials and all, here in Vegas, it's at NOON to 2 PM... Everyone else not in Pacific Time Zone, check for yourselves.. ;)

Brazil's squad is a U-23 team but they are still very dangerous because they are Brazil. The USA doesn't have a full squad for this tournament either, O'Brien, Friedel, Sanneh, Cherundolo are just some of the guys who are missing.

Galavision is channel 404 on DirecTV by the way. I have had to watch a lot of it lately because English language channels didn't pick up the Confederations Cup or Gold Cup. :( GO USA!!!

RUDEbyallMEANS, you should click on the link in my signature BTW.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by eckerdguy
If you go to the dolphins part of the espn website it says when they will air the dolphins highlight film on ESPN 2, I know it is at like 10:30pm but I forget the date. Thinks its next week.

its July 29 i believe ...i had posted it a couple days ago..

Back
Top Bottom