Nfl/Fin-related... What do you guys think of Anthony Wright now? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nfl/Fin-related... What do you guys think of Anthony Wright now?

juniorseau55

Go Fins
Reaction score
From the games that he has played after we beat the ravens the guy has lifted the spirit of the ravens passing attack and who would have ever thought that the Ravens third stringer would actually go this far. It kinda reminds me of Kurt Warner when he filled in for Trent Green then they went ahead to win the super bowl.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kurt Warner filled in for Trent Dilfer? Really? When did that happen?

BTW, how does this have anything to do with the 'Fins?

Maybe Miami's D should get more credit for their performance in that game than they received at the time?

You mean Trent Green, I didn't think you read.

What does this has to do with the dolphins?

Well, Anthony wright didn't play the most wonderful game against us but nobody would ever thought he would be able to play this good against two good teams. I think he threw for almost 88 points in those two games.

Way to edit you post there genius. I'm amazed that you're able to accomplish such a task.

Well, look at the length of the drives that Wright had to make in that last game.

He did a good job, don't get me wrong, but when your longest scoring drive is 52 yards in garbage time it's more than a little telling.

Wright definately has a place in the league, but it's as a backup and nothing more.

I bet you never watch neither of the games, I did. I think our Jay Fiedler will find himself looking for a third string job after failing to get us to the Super Bowl.

Ok, I'm ending this before it starts. There will be no more trash talk between JS55 and Expo.

Well in the seahawks game it certainly seemed that Marcus Robinson was doin most of the work on those td passes that looked like wounded ducks.

Well, lets just hope he doesnt get injuried, for the ravens sake, cause if Im not mistaken ray lucas is their backup QB.

Originally posted by juniorseau55
I bet you never watch neither of the games, I did. I think our Jay Fiedler will find himself looking for a third string job after failing to get us to the Super Bowl.

Apparently you were watching a different game from the rest of us because in the game I was watching Fiedler torched the #1 defense in the NFL for four TD's (3 passing, 1 rushing) and came away from the game with nearly a perfect passer rating.

If you're referring to Anthony Wright these past couple of weeks then you might want to rethink that; I'm sure most of us watched him play- at least some- this past weekend considering we didn't have a 'Fins' game to watch. Wright looked decent Sunday but certainly not great. He was very fortunate to have made several of the plays that he did and he's fortunate to have a guy name Ray Lewis playing defense for him.

-Edited by staff-

Originally posted by juniorseau55

Actually I did watch the Ravens/Niners Game (note my location, any chance to watch the niners lose is a precious one for me) and quite frankly he did allright, good, but not great.

Back
Top Bottom