NFL finally going to punish teams faking Injuries. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL finally going to punish teams faking Injuries.

Faking injuries is not a new phenomenon; nor is catching the act on tape.

Whatā€™s different is the potential impact to game outcomes relative to legalized sports betting.

IMO, the Gambling lobby influenced the warning/crackdown due to too much unknown risk to Moneyline, Spreads, and O/U.

Last edited:
Faking injuries is not a new phenomenon; nor is catching the act on tape.

Whatā€™s different is the potential impact to game outcomes relative to legalized sports betting.

IMO, the Gambling lobby influenced the warning/crackdown due to too much unknown risk to Moneyline, Spreads, O/U..
Yep and Bengals are known for it too, used to do it in the 90s all the time against the K-Gun

This will be hard to discern and I suspect will **** the Fms and help whomever theyā€™re playing over and over again.

It is a much bigger problem in College Football than the NFL but it good to see the league moving quickly to deal with it before it becomes endemic.

I donā€™t see how you can stop it.

Ever team does it especially on defense to slow the offense down or to substitutions in. I believe Wilkins ever done it against the 49ers last week.

FIU did it to the Canes like 5 or 6 times in a game a few years ago

It was like it was in their game plan to slow down the offense and i mean it was obvious

Good. I hate that ****. Punishment should be player loses game check. Won't happen more than 3 times after that.

Back
Top Bottom