NFL finally going to punish teams faking Injuries. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL finally going to punish teams faking Injuries.

Faking injuries is not a new phenomenon; nor is catching the act on tape.

Whatā€™s different is the potential impact to game outcomes relative to legalized sports betting.

IMO, the Gambling lobby influenced the warning/crackdown due to too much unknown risk to Moneyline, Spreads, and O/U.

Last edited:
Faking injuries is not a new phenomenon; nor is catching the act on tape.

Whatā€™s different is the potential impact to game outcomes relative to legalized sports betting.

IMO, the Gambling lobby influenced the warning/crackdown due to too much unknown risk to Moneyline, Spreads, O/U..
Yep and Bengals are known for it too, used to do it in the 90s all the time against the K-Gun

This will be hard to discern and I suspect will **** the Fms and help whomever theyā€™re playing over and over again.

It is a much bigger problem in College Football than the NFL but it good to see the league moving quickly to deal with it before it becomes endemic.

Ever team does it especially on defense to slow the offense down or to substitutions in. I believe Wilkins ever done it against the 49ers last week.

FIU did it to the Canes like 5 or 6 times in a game a few years ago

It was like it was in their game plan to slow down the offense and i mean it was obvious

Good. I hate that ****. Punishment should be player loses game check. Won't happen more than 3 times after that.

Back
Top Bottom