Nfl Free Agency Discussion | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nfl Free Agency Discussion

If he leaves without signing my read into it won’t be money (he wouldn’t be in the building if they weren’t close there imo) but that he didn’t like something they said.

Probably be them not willing to make him the lock 2019 plan a starter or unwilling to say that they won’t draft a 1st round pick qb. Which will lead me to believe miami is in the qb draft market in 19 if possible.

Rapoport floating the idea of Tannehill going to the Saints to back up Brees if/when the Dolphins release him.

I don’t understand why release Sitton and sign Bridgewater.
Just seems inconsistent.
I’m not saying I wouldn’t get on board with Teddy. Just not sure if the team’s direction.

So were thinking on having to up that a few Million and lose the James comp pick? (not that I care that much because we don't know for sure how that ends up) but I don't know if I would be on board with that..

People having hissy fits because the want losses. Only on Finheaven.

Hey a, No dude it is not about that. It is about TB not being a long term or a short term solution for anything, he is no better than RT17. This team has no Oline, the lone bright spot at running back is gone, etc. TB is just going to suck up money and make this team no better than it was.

The Ever Disagreeing VIPER

They don't seem to realize that the players actually play to win the games - they don't play to lose so that the team will tank so that the team can get a high Draft pick.

Yeah, because being a fan of a team that wins 6 to 8 games a year in so enthralling. The only way to turn this mess around is to get a franchise qb, and the best way to do that is to have a high draft pick. Wasting money on a qb like Bridgewater doesn't ever make you a contender and all it does is get you closer to not having the top pick in next year's draft, so what is the point? What the hell is this organization's plan and vision? My guess is they don't have one.

I'd really rather not do this with Bridgewater. If we're gonna do jack **** in free agency and cut a lot of fat, why bother with Teddy? This is something I'd expect if Gase was still here and Tanny was out.

Back
Top Bottom