NFL Free Agents | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL Free Agents

Geno Atkins @ 33 , on a cheap deal would add nice depth if healthy.
Schwartz from KC for OT depth
Hooker is 25 years old, injuries has killed his career, smh crazy

Schwartz would be a good add unless he is just ready to retire

I get that Bell was pursing a chip! But I think he really missed a huge opportunity with Miami. IMO, he would have been the featured back over Gaskin and assuming he produced would continue to hold that position headed into camp.

Trai Turner is interesting. Wonder why he hasn't signed yet. Not a big need for Miami, but if he's cheap why not?

Houston can still rush the passer. I thought Ingram was close to a done deal for Miami. Maybe that's still possible if his price goes down?

I'd sign a running back. AP would be my first choice. Maybe even Frank Gore.

So the top 100 free agents that haven’t figured out what they are supplying isn’t worth what they are demanding.
I'd imagine that this year we will see many FAs never set foot on the field as most teams have no money and are struggling to find money to sign draft picks

Last edited:
Trai Turner is interesting. Wonder why he hasn't signed yet. Not a big need for Miami, but if he's cheap why not?

Houston can still rush the passer. I thought Ingram was close to a done deal for Miami. Maybe that's still possible if his price goes down?

I'd sign a running back. AP would be my first choice. Maybe even Frank Gore.
I'd take AP too

So the top 100 free agents that haven’t figured out what they are supplying isn’t worth what they are demanding.
A lot of these guys didn’t get the contract they were looking for. Sometimes it’s smart to wait though. Injuries happen and teams needs can change. Demand for their supply can easily increase with one tweaked knee in training camp.

Back
Top Bottom