**nfl Hate List** | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**nfl Hate List**

Daunt8TDChris84

Banned by Admin
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I dont like alot of stuff but my main priority is overtime.

Now when you receive ball in start of a game the other team gets it at half time to make it even right or wrong? ok.

So how the heck can overtime be so horrible, so supposely defense/offense have same chance right? how is that right , the offense can advance 20 yards and kick a fg and thats it.

The least possible is no FG allowed and that puts pressure on the offense and its a bit better for the defense to play.
BUT STILL!! its not fair , do you know how exciting overtime games will be with the college format, it would be awesome watching these games.

so basically a coin decides who wins or loses a game nice , very cool NFL.

2ND COMPLAIN:
TD Celebrations let them celebrate but items shouldnt be brough out though like phone its stupid, as well as the td cones, dont touch that that part of the field chad!

3RD COMPLAIN:
Let them wear how they want for example, teams must dress equally and yes socks all the way up, but in the jersey let them wear cut jerseys with the pads showing.
Wear any visor you want.

4TH COMPLAIN:
The stupid calls like throwing the ball in front of an opponent, or taunting.

now if you take your helmet off and throw it or run around like an idiot or bump helmets to talk **** or inmidate its ok to penalize that but not the ball spiking or talking ****.

5TH COMPLAIN:
FACEMASK 15 YARD yea right, unintentional is 20 intentioal is 35 i dont care this way they are extra cautious yll laugh but these can cost a players life if hes running to fast or helmet is to tight not funny.

6TH COMPLAIN:
Games need 1 Extra referee for looking at red flag and its another ref to help officiate better.

7TH COMPLAIN:
32 nfl teams kind of suck 40 sounds great but 34 is nice.
Add a team to LA and another to another state with no team.

8TH COMPLAIN:
16 games is not fun 20 games is great regular season schedule now for this we will probably need 2 more teams maybe but 16 does suck.

9TH COMPLAIN:
I find it disturbin kickers squeezing the ball make them stop it theyre squeezing pressure or softening your OFFICIAL GAME BALL changing the ball dimensions.
Kicking tee should be 1 1/2 maximum.

Delete the drop kick it gives nfl bad rep looks like stupid rugby,
can a guy pass from the fake drop kick?i if its a fake can he run between the hashmarks and still kick it?
can you kick a drop kick FG?
Its to stupid and ugly for the NFL delete the drop kick forever.

10TH COMPLAIN:
Givin EA SPORTS exclusive nfl rights for madden nfl 2k5 was the ****.

11TH COMPLAIN:
Drug use, let them use weed what the hell is the deal?
no one tells you your suspended from work for driking you chinese tea herbs right?

12TH COMPLAIN:
The offense and defense general should wear the Earset in helmet.
Thats the QB and LB.

13TH COMPLAIN:
Can yll tell mike shanahan to stop being a dirty coach?

14TH COMPLAIN:
Intentional Helmet to helmet 3 games no excuse, aka kennedy to chambers.

15TH COMPLAIN:
Tuck rule no explanation here.

16TH
The stupid ****ing calls interference call on darrell jackson,and the giants wr, thats horrible calls.

17TH COMPLAIN:
People that block at knees suspended 3 games as well, you can end someones childhood dreams on that play.

18TH COMPLAIN:
Instant replay Reviews, get the cameras at perfect angles this is a great sport put state of the art cameras at goalline dead even angle aka ben's td run, man the sport will be better.
Also on some plays you can challenge out of bounds but not if he fumbled ETC, VICE VERSA.

19TH COMPLAIN:
Playoffs 1 game longer winning 2 game in the playoff with a bye doesnt sound fair to get to superbowl 3 sounds fair at the very least, thing is they should all play 4 highest get lowest, no stupid bye weeks.

20TH COMPLAIN:
Shovel passes behind line of scrimage shouldnt be considered passes.

i have a complaint...

is a "complain" sorta like a quatrain? was this some poetic verse in code?

I have many complaints about your complaints but I did'nt get too far into it....here are three.

3RD COMPLAIN:
Let them wear how they want for example, teams must dress equally and yes socks all the way up, but in the jersey let them wear cut jerseys with the pads showing.
Wear any visor you want.

Cut jerseys with pads showing is for high schools and college's and in my opinion looks cheap. These are professionals they should be dressed that way.

The visors are for safety in the NFL, they are not a fashion statement. The reason the NFL does'nt allowe any color you want is for player safety. If a player is injured on the field a doctor wants to be able to look into his eyes wiithout having to remove his helmet.

8TH COMPLAIN:
16 games is not fun 20 games is great regular season schedule now for this we will probably need 2 more teams maybe but 16 does suck.

Rediculous suggestion and it will never happen. All the TV deals would have to be redone and the players contracts would have to be redone.

And the rigours of the sport don't allow for more games. You think the injuries are bad now? Wait until you see them by the end of week 20.

16 games is perfect.

11TH COMPLAIN:
no one tells you your suspended from work for driking you chinese tea herbs right?

Making pot legal is an issue I support wholeheartedly (No, I do not smoke it....EVER). That being said, until that day arrises it IS illegal. If players are using illegal substances they should get suspended without exception.

....that's as far as I got.

unifiedtheory said:
I have many complaints about your complaints but I did'nt get too far into it....here are three.

3RD COMPLAIN:
Wear any visor you want.

Cut jerseys with pads showing is for high schools and college's and in my opinion looks cheap. These are professionals they should be dressed that way.

The visors are for safety in the NFL, they are not a fashion statement. The reason the NFL does'nt allowe any color you want is for player safety. If a player is injured on the field a doctor wants to be able to look into his eyes wiithout having to remove his helmet.

8TH COMPLAIN:

Rediculous suggestion and it will never happen. All the TV deals would have to be redone and the players contracts would have to be redone.

And the rigours of the sport don't allow for more games. You think the injuries are bad now? Wait until you see them by the end of week 20.

16 games is perfect.

11TH COMPLAIN:

Making pot legal is an issue I support wholeheartedly (No, I do not smoke it....EVER). That being said, until that day arrises it IS illegal. If players are using illegal substances they should get suspended without exception.

....that's as far as I got.

I'm really confused about the visor part. I just don't get what you're trying to say there (maybe I don't get what the original poster was saying either)

I agree with #'s 1,2,4,6,12,14,15,17,18,20.

Reasons i disagree with othesr. They should not be able to wear what they want, this isn't a fashion show, its a professional business, i have a dresscode at work as should they

5. The current faskmask penalties are correct, 15 yards is alot of yards.

7. We don't need more teams, the league is already watered down with ****ty teams like the 49ers and Raidesr. If you add more teams that would make it even worse.

8. 16 games is enough. 20 games is ridicouls, that would make the the superbowl winner playing 24 games thats insane

9. Who cares

10. EA SPORTS bought the rights fairly, espn didn't put up the money, get over it

11. I am subject to drug test at my job, as should they(and they are lucky, if i get caught i got fired not just suspended)

13. He's not dirty

19. Playoffs are fine how they are.

Rocky Raccoon said:
I'm really confused about the visor part. I just don't get what you're trying to say there (maybe I don't get what the original poster was saying either)

if a player has a head, neck, back injury, the Doctors need to be able to see the guys pupils and if they are reactive. They say with a dark visor they cannot do this without removing the helmet...a no no on the field.

cnc66 said:
if a player has a head, neck, back injury, the Doctors need to be able to see the guys pupils and if they are reactive. They say with a dark visor they cannot do this without removing the helmet...a no no on the field.

I'm just a moron because I still don't understand, do you mean visors like the hat? If so, all teams have different colors and well I'm still confused :couch:

Rocky Raccoon said:
I'm just a moron because I still don't understand, do you mean visors like the hat? If so, all teams have different colors and well I'm still confused :couch:

he means the helmet visor (like the one ronnie has or had)

Back
Top Bottom