NFL Insider peeks into crystal ball.....Me Likes!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL Insider peeks into crystal ball.....Me Likes!!

Yeah, and the Pats can't win if Bledsoe gets injured, no way in hell can the Ravens win the SB with the unwanted Dilfer, no way can that 180lb QB from Notre Dame win 3SBs more less start in this league, no way Jay could lead Miami to the playoffs the year after Dan retired. If Phill Simms can wear 2 SB rings and Joe Namath can be in the hall of fame dispte throwing more ints than TDs than anything can happen.

Scrap Iron, I'm so confused as to how the 'Fins have done it the last two seasons...

geez all these threads r about fiedler again!!!!!!!!!!go dolphins(fiedler included)

Originally posted by Iron Man
We can't and won't survive with Fiedler at the helm.

Iron Man, We have and continue to survive with Fiedler at the hem. What we can't do is survive without playmakers around him..But then again, no team can. I say if Dilfer can do it,,and if I remember correctly Balt. went without a TD for 5 games that season and still manage to win the SB...Jay has never played that bad.

Originally posted by MDFINFAN

Iron Man, We have and continue to survive with Fiedler at the hem. What we can't do is survive without playmakers around him..But then again, no team can. I say if Dilfer can do it,,and if I remember correctly Balt. went without a TD for 5 games that season and still manage to win the SB...Jay has never played that bad.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Rule #1.............don't talk badly about Jay Fiedler!
Rule #2.............don't talk badly about Jay Fiedler!

Originally posted by ckparrothead
Lets just hope that we're as good on the field as we are on paper. Stuff can fall apart real fast. I don't think we're really in danger on offense of becoming stale. The offense is just starting to come into its own with some legitimate talent.

But the defense, we may not see the same D as we are use to depending on injuries and how the Larry Chester-Daryl Gardener experiments work out.

I'll be fascinated to see how this season pans out - your offense is beginning to look like the real deal (though I'm still not sold on the OL) but your D does have question marks.

I think that the MVP for Ricky thing is a reach - he needs a real solid OL and I don't think that you have the depth or the overall talent to open the holes for an MVP at RB. He'll make a hell of a difference - don't get me wrong, I'm a fan of Ricky - but whether you have the run blockers to do him justice is another matter.

I love the windup to the season!

Back
Top Bottom