Nfl live rips AFC east | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nfl live rips AFC east

corona683

Active Roster
Reaction score
They said all the jets have to do is bring Chad back, the fins collaspe in Dec, NE is a mess rite now and who knows what buff will do..

What???

WTF do those guys know, they said Raiders would be back in the playoffs again with a chance a another ring, plus look at there weekly picks they suck, we will see about the beast in da east.........

I think we are better then just the AFC East I think we are top 5 in the NFL and thats with our O playing just like they are if our O gets their act together we will be very scary. The bums on TV are just band-wagon punks they say how great the Jills are after week two and three weeks later they say how bad they are. The fact is no one can predict the NFL anymore, not even on a week to week basis.

Didn't make it sound like all the Jets need to do to win the division is bring back Chad. Actually said they don't have a chance for the most part.

I think they're right. The AFC East isn't very strong right now. There are no complete teams. Right now, we are the best. But we are very unbalanced, as our defense is among the very best and our offense is poor-to-mediocre.

So it is up to us to prove them wrong.

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX
Didn't make it sound like all the Jets need to do to win the division is bring back Chad. Actually said they don't have a chance for the most part.

That's what I heard also. They spoke for both sides. Brian Cox said Pennington shouldn't play and that Edwards pretty much acknowledged that he was going to develope players for next season.

Originally posted by Muck
I think they're right. The AFC East isn't very strong right now. There are no complete teams. Right now, we are the best. But we are very unbalanced, as our defense is among the very best and our offense is poor-to-mediocre.

So it is up to us to prove them wrong.

normally, I say that reporters just pretty much whatever it takes to sell papers. For the moment, i have to say they have this one right, subject to change at a later date of course.
Even tho we wre 4-1, we're simply not winning "right". Right now, we are not winning "our way" and most of that gets laid squarely on the Os shoulders. If the O doesn't get it together, it will be another embarrassing finish yet again. i know alot of folx are all giddy 'n **** about being 4-1, but we're pretty much that every year, nothing has changed yet to show me that this year will be any better. if any thing, they're showing another collapse like last yr. Our Os #s simply do not compare with LY and if folks can ever see the handwriting on the wall, it's all right there. Bottom line is, with about 65%+ cap spent on D, they can't carry us all alone. Even they need help. If the O can't put up alot of points, at least eat up some clock in the process of not scoring points so the D won't have to wear themselves out.

Originally posted by fairbanksb

That's what I heard also. They spoke for both sides. Brian Cox said Pennington shouldn't play and that Edwards pretty much acknowledged that he was going to develope players for next season.

All that shows is that Cox is a moron,unless you are talkin about not playing this week. He should definitely comeback, considering it his non-throwing hand, and it his healed already. He is 50-50 for the game in 2 weeks vs. Philly. With a win against Houston this week, they could be 2-4, with a healthy Pennington, and not out of the race. Yes, he is playing the young guys, but that is in an effort to improve, since the old linebackers were failing miserably.

The funny thing is vinny is doing a very good job. it's not like chad is comming back to a talented team and vinny is screwing it up. chad is comming back to a crappy team and his jets will find out he's not superman... thats mike vick ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Pal, the QB is not doing a good job when the team scores 4 TD's in 4 games, and is like 3 for 15 on third down in a game.

Pal is it me or did Conway drop a td. Cherbet ran out of bounds and I can't tell you how many other stupid mistakes I've seen the Jets make this season but Vinny is playing well for them. O-line on Jets is worst then Miami's and they couldn't get a pick if someone came over a put the ball in their pants but one thing is for sure Vinny has been plaing well for them. If not the only thing. I don't think you will see much difference from the Jets with Chad in there. Younger and more mobile but that offense misses Coles and it won't be the same and Jets D is old at LB and it will kill them this year.

Is it the quarterback, the plays that are called or the fact that the recievers can't find the first down marker?

Coles loss hurts no doubt, and you are right about the Patriot game where Conway dropped the pass, and Chrebet stepped out. However that doesn't account for the other 3 games, where they scored a total of 3 TD's. And that horrible O-Line has let up around 5 sacks this season.

Back
Top Bottom